Profile for Chappers > Reviews

Content by Chappers

Chappers "robert43729" (UK)

Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4 Wireless Headset (PS4)
Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4 Wireless Headset (PS4)
Offered by Game's Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 2 Jan. 2014
This head set is great and managed to pick them up for £99 via Amazon. The surround sound is absolutely superb and they work a treat with my PS4. Yes you do need to use a cable for chat, but a patch is on its way.

You can even pair them with your mobile so when you are gaming and answer the phone and use the headset.

These are the first pair of turtle beach headphones I have owned and won't look back. My brother in law had one go and was blown away, he ordered a pair via amazon straight away.

Get them!

Sam's Town
Sam's Town

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 Oct. 2006
This review is from: Sam's Town (Audio CD)
This album is not to be missed. Yes it is a slightly more defined deeper sound to the last album but it does have some great music tracks and is very well planned out. Once again a flawless performance buy today or miss out!

Not only will Killers fans love this .....after a few listens. But this will also create new fans!!!

Well done lads!

Toshiba Integrated IDTV 42WLT66 LCD TV
Toshiba Integrated IDTV 42WLT66 LCD TV

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! 5 Stars, 2 Jun. 2006
My TV arrived last weekend and I purchased the stand too. Firstly I have to say that the TV looks slick and very classy, the black picture frame look is superb! Black is definitely the new silver!!!

I chose this TV after reading good reviews about the baby 32" version. This TV has a great picture and is very easy to set up, even in analog it looks great. There is no noise created from such a big set and has noise reduction if created. I have hooked up my xbox 360 to get the full 1080i, the TV then came into its own. The black levels are superb and not blue and the sound is very good for integrated speakers. Don't be put off if you see an LCD in a shop with a pixilated picture. when its hooked up to HD then that's when you make your opinion!!!

Toshiba have a real winner hear and I can wait to watch some of the world cup on it!

Five out of five......If I could give six I would, amazing value for such a great high class set! I would recommend getting the stand if you are not mounting it on a wall!

They also have an optional sub woofer that hooks on the back, Toshiba is making mine as we speak....fingers crossed I will get it next week!

*****

X-oom Movies on PSP
X-oom Movies on PSP

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy- Complete Waste Of Time, 15 Sept. 2005
This review is from: X-oom Movies on PSP (CD-ROM)
If you just got a PSP and want to convert your DVD's to a 1GB pro, then this is not for you. Firstly it will not let you copy any DVD's that are copyrighted ...you guessed it! That's all of them! Its slow...Slow...SLOW!!! for any other DVD's you manage to decrypt the sound is way out! Like watching the voice over on power rangers! RUBBISH!
Do not waste your money!!!! Sent mine back :(