Profile for Mr. Shumit Rehman > Reviews

Content by Mr. Shumit Rehman

Mr. Shumit Rehman "shumboom" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Hozelock Water Stop Connector Fits with 12.5 mm and 15 mm Hoses
Hozelock Water Stop Connector Fits with 12.5 mm and 15 mm Hoses
Offered by A&S Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good connector at a good price, 7 July 2015
Cheapest quality connector available.

Hozelock 3006 Easyclear 6000 Pond Fountain Pump, UVC and Filter
Hozelock 3006 Easyclear 6000 Pond Fountain Pump, UVC and Filter
Offered by Woodlands Garden Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational small filter, 7 July 2015
I have a koi pond of 5000 litres with an old laguna filter. This year we noticed the laguna wasn't doing as great a job as in the past, not really sure why even though we have changed all the components. So I decided to add another filter and within 3 days the water was crystal clear. The filter pads are tiny and do need to be cleaned regularly but that's a small price to pay. My other filter is also running so difficult to say if the filter would be as effective but it is a welcome addition to our pond.

HYDRA POND FILTER BLANKET -1 SQ METRE, Enhances the Filteration Efficiency of your Pond
Offered by Hydra International Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, crystal!, 30 Jun. 2015
How annoying and expensive was it to read reviews of products which people swore by to make my pond crystal clear. Those words started to dominate my waking moments gazing into the ever increasing murky depths of my koi pond. Maybe it worked for them but my pond refused to yield it's secrets.

My problem was those tiny particles that my laguna filter was not filtering. This blanket solved it in a trice. Cut to fit, stick it over, between, under your filter pads. Wait 5 days and say hello to your fish again.

Ancol Ergo Cat Slicker Brush
Ancol Ergo Cat Slicker Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars The cat loves it, our vacuum cleaner loves it ..., 9 Jun. 2015
The cat loves it, our vacuum cleaner loves it, and it is therapeutic stroking a cat with a goal in mind. When you pull a clump of hair off the brush it is very satisfying knowing that this hair would have been somewhere else in the room.

[1st Generation] LEPOWER® Bright Solar Motion Sensor Light/ Security Light/ Wall Light/ Night Light/ Solar Lighting

4.0 out of 5 stars Really very bright!, 9 Jun. 2015
Really very bright!

I stuck a couple of these up and when night fell I thought the light was quite dim. Little did I realise this was their dormant mode before someone ventures in front of it. Any movement will generate a really decent amount of light which is much brighter than any solar light Ive ever had before. Its not a floodlight but its not a hazy glow that you get from those garden spikes circa 2005. Certainly lights our way up the path. I give four stars because I have no idea how they will function after a year.

Hygiene Bidet Warm Water Spray Douche Toilet system Hydraulic no electrics needed
Offered by MGM TAPS

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget and excellent service, 30 Jan. 2015
Like many here I also had problems joining the t connecting pipe to the mains. We snapped the pipe very easily but happily the supplier sent me another very quickly. This time we used tons of tape on the joint rather than twist too tightly and it works fine.

Everyone loves the bidet. One star taken off because of the plastic fittings but they do work... Eventually

4 Pack Allcam 4W Ultra Bright MR16 LED Bulbs Cool White 4200k, Energy Saving Light Bulbs, 50W Halogen Bulbs Replacement, Perfect as LED Spotlight or Downlights

1.0 out of 5 stars They were blinking , replaced with Phillips bulbs and all fine again. Full refund issued, 7 Dec. 2014
2 out of 4 did not work

Common Words - Level 2 - Educational Poster 40x60cm
Common Words - Level 2 - Educational Poster 40x60cm
Offered by Poster Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 11 Aug. 2014
Excellent chart

TeckNet USB Wall Charger PowerZone C1 Universal AC Power Adapter 12W/5V 2.5A With BLUETEK Smart Charging Technology For Apple iPad,iPad Mini, iPad Pro,iPhone,Samsung Galaxy,Nexus,More Mobile Phones & Tablets
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but lights up the room, 16 April 2014
It charges ok but there is a bright blue logo that is like a beacon in a hotel room. This thing was made for travellers and yet for their self promotion they have screwed up their product...buy this if you need a lamp and a charger.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2014 12:13 PM BST

Logitech C270 HD Webcam - Black
Logitech C270 HD Webcam - Black
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarity can be seen, 27 Mar. 2014
Ive been using Skype constantly since I got this camera. It costs double the previous one but now everyone can see me in low light and in HD - what more could my mum want! Perfect in everyway - like me - or so Mum says.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9