Profile for Delith Edstrom > Reviews

Content by Delith Edstrom

Delith Edstrom (Birmingham, UK)

How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk

5.0 out of 5 stars Feelings matter., 14 Mar. 2014
A very useful book, one I will return to intermittently when I feel I need a little guidance. Lots of stuff in here I already knew and put into practice, but plenty of really sensible advice that I've started using has been helpful too.

Hoover Jovis SJ96CO4 Bagless Rechargeable Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner, 9.6 V
Hoover Jovis SJ96CO4 Bagless Rechargeable Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner, 9.6 V

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little vacuum, 18 April 2012
I love this vacuum, it is powerful enough for in-between clean ups, which means I can do a thorough clean with my hefty Dyson once a week and use this little baby the rest of the time with no hassle. It's great for the stairs too, I nearly knocked myself out once with the Dyson as it fell down on my head (ouch!) No such danger now. I wish it had a dusting attachment though, because it would be great for that as it's so maneuverable.

Food For Free (Collins Gem)
Food For Free (Collins Gem)
by Richard Mabey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous little book, 12 July 2010
This truly is pocket sized, but don't be put off by that, it is one of it's most useful features! It is crammed with information and the print is not so small as to be difficult to read. The pictures make identification quite easy, along with descriptions. There are even recipes. I'm not sure how so much has been put into so small a book, it's like a mini tardis! If you're looking for a comprehensive guide to edible wild food, buy this book, you won't regret it (especially as it is sooooo cheap anyway).

Umi Junior/Youth Tansy Mary Jane
Umi Junior/Youth Tansy Mary Jane

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, but do not last., 12 July 2010
I bought these for my daughter for school, and they have worn very well. They are made of lovely soft leather, are well made and sturdy without being heavy or clumpy. They are lasting really well and still look new. She says they are very comfortable and likes the look of them too!
After only a few months wear, the soles have come away from the leather, making what seemed like such a good shoe, not so good. I must say I am very disappointed as the rest of the shoe is still in perfect condition. I don't think they are repairable either.

Meripac "Choice" Tube Sanctuary
Meripac "Choice" Tube Sanctuary

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat., 12 July 2010
This review is from: Meripac "Choice" Tube Sanctuary
I had problems with pigeons eating expensive sunflower kernels intended for our visiting goldfinches, they were also scaring them away! This feeder has solved the problem and with the added bonus of catching seed at the bottom which means less mess and less expense. We now have goldfinches, greenfinches and great and blue tits visiting in inner city Birmingham! Brilliant!
Seller delivered promptly and item was well packed.

Fossil JR8122 Gents Black Leather Cuff Watch with Animated Analog Dial
Fossil JR8122 Gents Black Leather Cuff Watch with Animated Analog Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky, chunky watch!, 15 Jan. 2010
I bought this watch for my husband and he loves it. The digital second display is brilliant and the whole watch just looks so cool. It is really comfortable too.

Vegetarian Supercook
Vegetarian Supercook
by Rose Elliot

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally brilliant book, 31 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Vegetarian Supercook (Paperback)
I Love this book and would recommend it to anyone who loves good food. Everything I've made from it has come out fantastically and I rate each recipe individually and not one has come out less than 8 out of 10, most 10 out of 10. Every time I cook for friends they want the recipes and I've just bought another copy for a friend as I was getting fed up of writing out the recipes for her! My only slight criticism is that the recipe contents are not written in a clear format (I prefer them as a horizontal list).