Profile for LF > Reviews

Content by LF

LF "Leaf" (Andover UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Set of 6 Aluminium Metal Credit Card Wallet Holder/Moneybag Storage- Prevent Identity Theft by Blocking RFID Scanning of your Credit cards (Assorted Colors)
Offered by Tomill

5.0 out of 5 stars Revised review for Tomill card holders., 24 Jun. 2017
I was initially disappointed when the package arrived with only 4 card holders plus two empty card holder boxes. I then contacted the seller through Amazon. Tomill immediately offered a full refund, even though I only expected them to send 2 more card holders. The credit has now been deposited into my account. Thank you.
I am pleased with these card holders - they are much sturdier than ones I bought several years ago. Good product. My rating for this order has now changed to 5 Star.

casa pura® 15m (50 ft.) High Pressure Double Latex Pipe Expandable Garden Hose | 7 Function Nozzle, Lightweight, with Dual Connector - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars I recentlky moved into a ground floor flat - with ..., 7 Oct. 2016
I recently moved into a ground floor flat - with NO outside tap. So I bought a hose connector that fitted my kitchen taps - one thing to be careful of - make sure the Jubilee clip is really tight! The casa pura hose collapses small enough to fit into my tiny garden cupboard but it also expands enough to be able to water my plants and also those in my neighbour's space too. See attached photos. It is necessary to be careful of the amount of pressure that fills the hose. If it is too high, the hose connector can be blown off the kitchen taps. But overall this hose has been the ideal solution - I can now water my container garden without battling to carry heavy watering cans. The photo with the white door is part of my garden; the blue door is my neightbour's. Hurrah!
Comment Comment | Permalink

T&G Woodware Tuscany Mill Rest for 2 Mills, Brown
T&G Woodware Tuscany Mill Rest for 2 Mills, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars very good buy., 4 Jun. 2016
Very much wehat I expected, correct size, well finished, very good buy.

Pack of 3x38cm Anti-Slip, Machine Washable Blue Pan Protectors, Avoid Scratches
Pack of 3x38cm Anti-Slip, Machine Washable Blue Pan Protectors, Avoid Scratches
Offered by Seasonal Party Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 April 2016
Super and effective. Keeps coated pans from being scratched when stacked. Good gifts too.

Lakeland Purple Pan Protectors x 3
Lakeland Purple Pan Protectors x 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 April 2016
Always liked these, and they make great "Kitchen Tea" presents.

Lady Chatterley [DVD] [1993]
Lady Chatterley [DVD] [1993]
Dvd ~ Joely Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Lady Chatterley [DVD] [1993] (DVD)
A great book made into a good DVD.

Long Time Dying - Private Investigator Crime Thriller Series Boxed Set  - books 1-3 (Long Time Dying Boxed Sets)
Long Time Dying - Private Investigator Crime Thriller Series Boxed Set - books 1-3 (Long Time Dying Boxed Sets)

3.0 out of 5 stars I was a little disappointed. The author requires the reader to suspend disbelief ..., 8 Feb. 2016
I was a little disappointed. The author requires the reader to suspend disbelief beyond any reasonable level - and for me the interactions and story lines did not ring true enough for me to be able to do this. I will not be adding this author to my 'favourites' list.

A Year Of Songs
A Year Of Songs
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a delight to find out how good Alexander Armstrong's singing voice ..., 3 Feb. 2016
This review is from: A Year Of Songs (Audio CD)
It was a delight to find out how good Alexander Armstrong's singing voice really is. Surprised he has not had more CDs made. Very pleasant listening.

The Haj
The Haj
by Leon Uris
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov. 2015
This review is from: The Haj (Mass Market Paperback)
Good, clever story telling with great characterisations

Armageddon: A Novel of Berlin
Armageddon: A Novel of Berlin
by Leon Uris

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov. 2015
Possibly Leon Uris' best work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13