Profile for M. Pike > Reviews

Content by M. Pike

M. Pike

Marware Jurni Kindle Fire Cover, Blue  [will only fit Kindle Fire (2nd Generation)]
Marware Jurni Kindle Fire Cover, Blue [will only fit Kindle Fire (2nd Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Marware Jurni Kindle Fire Cover in Blue, 25 July 2013
Fab product, lovely colour, and good price as I got it when it was reduced! My Kindle clips into the cover which seems very secure and I think it is a far better way to keep it safe then some of the other covers which use elastic, which I am sure will stretch over time. The cover also has a neat little zipped pocket for keeping small items in, so very handy too.

Turtle Beach X12 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset - PC and Xbox 360
Turtle Beach X12 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset - PC and Xbox 360

3.0 out of 5 stars Turtle Beach X12 Headset, 3 Feb. 2013
This was on my son's Xmas list and he even recommended it to his best mate.

He was very excited when he unwrapped the box! He started to use it straight away, the sound quality is really good and there isn't any distracting external noise so you can loose yourself in the game but the headset is a very tight fit and it gives him a headache after a while. I am hoping it will improve with wear but hasn't so far! His best mate feels the same way!

Guild Wars 2 - Standard Edition (PC DVD)
Guild Wars 2 - Standard Edition (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Guild Wars 2, 3 Feb. 2013
This was a present for my daughters boyfriend's birthday and he had wanted the game for some time, so he was well pleased and in his words 'Its awsome!' :-)

Need for Speed Most Wanted (Xbox 360)
Need for Speed Most Wanted (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Need for Speed Most Wanted, 3 Feb. 2013
My son asked for this as a gift, he says its brill! Its a really good racing car game! He was well chuffed with this purchase!

UGG Australia Bellevue Ii Black Leather - 7 Uk
UGG Australia Bellevue Ii Black Leather - 7 Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars UGG Australia Bellevue Ii Black Leather, 15 Feb. 2012
These UGG boots are simply wonderful! Stylish in a biker way! Very comfortable & warm ...I love them! Thank you Mum for my lovely Xmas pressie!

Offered by Theye

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Mosquito Insect Repellent Band, 25 Sept. 2011
I purchased one of these bands on the flight to our hols, it kept the little biting insects at bay and it was the first time I came home bite free! So I decided it was a good idea to buy one for my friend too!

Offered by Theye

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Mosquito Insect Repellent Band, 25 Sept. 2011
I purchased one of these bands on the flight to our hols, it kept the little biting insects at bay and it was the first time I came home bite free! So I decided it was a good idea for my next holiday too!

BLACK SCHULZ MINI ALBUM FOR 126COINS,10 PAGES
BLACK SCHULZ MINI ALBUM FOR 126COINS,10 PAGES

5.0 out of 5 stars BLACK SCHULZ MINI ALBUM FOR 126 COINS, 25 Sept. 2011
I had too many old coins in bags so this has been a great little book for holding my collection and keeping it tidy!

Zumba Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
Zumba Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
Offered by ClickWright

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Fitness, 16 Aug. 2011
Came recommended by my friend who's a fan, insisted this is better then the Kinect version. I love the real thing so should enjoy this at home! Have fun!

Wilson Tour Limited BLX 95 Tennis Racket RRP £170 L4
Wilson Tour Limited BLX 95 Tennis Racket RRP £170 L4

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerblade Elite!, 28 April 2011
I've always used Carlton racquets and this one is superb, light as a feather. So the equipment is fab and all I need to do now is up my game!