Profile for Seeker > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Higher Ground
Higher Ground
Offered by music_by_mail_uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing CD. I have hadone for some years and ..., 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Higher Ground (Audio CD)
Amazing CD. I have hadone for some years and purchased this to give as a gift. The words are very meaningful .

The Supercar Book for Boys
The Supercar Book for Boys
by Martin Roach

5.0 out of 5 stars ... was a gift for my 14 year old nephew Loved everything about, 2 Nov. 2014
This was a gift for my 14 year old nephew Loved everything about it

Call the Ambulance!
Call the Ambulance!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Nov. 2014
I know people who loved this book but not for me.

A Load of Old Tripe
A Load of Old Tripe

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Nov. 2014
This was recommended to me unfortunatley not my kind of reading

Daughter of Catalonia
Daughter of Catalonia

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book, 2 Nov. 2014
Really enjoyed this book. If you are interested in history and people this is one to read. Alive and well written

The Supreme Gift
The Supreme Gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 21 April 2014
This review is from: The Supreme Gift (Kindle Edition)
Not quite sure what to write about this book. Very different to any of his others I have read of his . In essence all makes sense and is an easy read . Although I quite liked it it did not really grab me or my deeper attention. There are people on the pathway who have a problem with the "GOD" word and there was quite a lot of that. They just use different terminology so I would be a bit aprehensive as to who I recommened it.Still quite interesting.

The Greening:  What if a Book Could Answer All Your Deepest Questions... if You Were Willing to Risk Everything?
The Greening: What if a Book Could Answer All Your Deepest Questions... if You Were Willing to Risk Everything?

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile, 21 April 2014
chose this book out of the blue. I found statements read and heard many times before were given different insight and understanding for those seeking to come to terms with some of the ideas. The storyline was very human and easy to read as teachings within a story.I am now interested to know more of Julian as I had not come accross her before. Whatever the level of understanding you are at I would recommend you read this book.

The Seer (O Manuscript)
The Seer (O Manuscript)

4.0 out of 5 stars insightful, 3 Mar. 2014
I am still in the process of reading this book. The overall aspect understood and accepted . Find sometimes not too clear as to whether in the now, in the dream state, or altered state untill further through .Seems to hop about without warning. You get there as the book progresses. having said that it is both informative and enlightening for anyone taking the journey into self discovery. Recommend this to anyone who has an understanding of alternative way to look and live life.

Fall of Giants (The Century Trilogy Book 1)
Fall of Giants (The Century Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fasinating, 3 Mar. 2014
First time I have read this author, did not think he was for me. How wrong can you be?. I learned so much and the time and situations in history were put into perspective. Through charaters that came alive and told their story. Loved every aspect of it. Recommend it to anyone.

Sepulchre (languedoc Book 2)
Sepulchre (languedoc Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great subject, 3 Mar. 2014
once again as in the Labyrinth this book really got to me . I find the subject and the research, the way it is written is so alive you can be there. I would recommend this to anyone into good authors, well written with an interest in history.

Page: 1 | 2