Profile for dlb > Reviews

Content by dlb

dlb

GROHE 32321DC0 Minta Kitchen Tap with Extractable Pull-Out Spray - SuperSteel Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Oct. 2014
Looks great and is well worth the price. The pull out spout is great.

Pocket Puddle Foldaway Bowl
Pocket Puddle Foldaway Bowl
Offered by Gardeners Cottage

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Pocket Puddle Foldaway Bowl
Great product and so easy to use with two dogs. They can both drink at the same time.

TUFFskinz Premium Quality Screen Protectors : Apple iPhone 6 Anti Glare Matte edition [2 x Premium Front skinz]
Offered by TUFFskinz

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks great and is the only screen protector I've had that ..., 6 Oct. 2014
This is my first time ordering Tuffskinz. I won't ever bother with other makes again. It looks great and is the only screen protector I've had that didn't have bubbles. Very very happy!

The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)
The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The One You Love, 4 Feb. 2013
I was surprised how good this book was. You can't put it down once you start! I've now read all 3 of his books, can't wait for a new one!

Safe House
Safe House

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, I really enjoyed it, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Safe House (Kindle Edition)
I took a chance and really liked the book. It was entertaining the whole way through. I would recommend reading it

Trixie Bathrobe for Dogs Microfibre XL 75 cm Blue
Trixie Bathrobe for Dogs Microfibre XL 75 cm Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Trixie Bathroom for Dogs, 24 Sept. 2012
Fantastic item. If only I would of thought to buy one months ago. Would definitely recommend this for your best friend!