Profile for Debbiemct > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
A Mess of A Man
A Mess of A Man

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story., 1 Aug. 2016
This review is from: A Mess of A Man (Kindle Edition)
I just loved the book. Beautiful story, great chemistry of the characters, a touching story handled beautifully. What more do you want. Buy it you won't be disappointed

All the Rage
All the Rage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 17 July 2016
This review is from: All the Rage (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this story. Different from other books I had been reading of late, which was refreshing I had been put off reading for a while. I will be reading more from this author and I would urge you to read this book. I don't like to add spoilers of the book in reviews sorry for not giving any detail other than my enjoyment of it.

The Lie
The Lie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the series, 4 April 2016
This review is from: The Lie (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't so sure about this book when I read about it coming out. Brigs just seemed an awkward character to write, or so I thought. It's a great book, I could not put it down I had it read within a few hours. I read what the author said about the touchy subject of infidelity, I thought it was done well and sadly that's just how life is. People fall in and out of love, and life's to short to stay unhappy. Just like life's to short to care what people think, and I am glad Karina didn't listen as it has been one of the best reads of 2016 for me.

Dark Paradise
Dark Paradise

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick but enjoyable read, 7 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Dark Paradise (Kindle Edition)
This author is new to me and the Story is different from what I have been reading lately. It was very quick paced though, I felt the story could have had more depth to it, the plot and characters were good but so much more could have been done with them if the author made the book longer. I enjoyed it though and would read more from the author.

Infiland Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 / Tab S2 NOOK Case Cover - Premium Vegan Leather 360 Degree Rotating Swivel Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Tablet (9.7 Wi-Fi SM-T810 / LTE SM-T815)/ Tab S2 NOOK (wit Auto Wake / Sleep function)(Navy)
Offered by Britainbroadway

When I Was Yours
When I Was Yours

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable read, 22 Dec. 2015
This review is from: When I Was Yours (Kindle Edition)
I love Samantha's stories she's an author I get excited about. This story isn't original, I could guess why things happened ( sorry that's vague, I hate giving spoilers) what is original is how she writes her characters, I think I have loved every female and male lead she has in her books. That for me makes a great author and this book was read in 1 sitting which is my norm when it comes to Samantha's books. Thanks

Cruel & Beautiful
Cruel & Beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story that was different, 24 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Cruel & Beautiful (Kindle Edition)
I loved this story. I will be reading more from this author. Not every author can create chemistry with characters that can touch you. This author has, she has a new fan so happy I found this book on Amazon. I don't give spoilers in my reviews, for the prize of the book you will find a gem that you will read again so buy it you will not regret it.

The Play
The Play

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 8 Nov. 2015
This review is from: The Play (Kindle Edition)
I love all the books in this series. This one was special though, I am a Scottish girl and really like being able to set a setting in my mind and I could with this book, seen a few Edinburgh pubs myself. I hope there is more to come from this series I mean who doesn't love a man in a kilt.

Loving War (The Sterling Shore Series #4)
Loving War (The Sterling Shore Series #4)

5.0 out of 5 stars These books just get better and better !!!, 3 Nov. 2015
I love these books, not many series's can keep the momentum going. But with these books every time I finish I think that's my favourite, for it to be topped by the next one. Everyone book in the series has now been bought and I am so glad I found this author on Amazon. I have another author on my list of new releases to be excited about.

Cocky Bastard
Cocky Bastard

5.0 out of 5 stars Loveable read and no cliff hanger, 23 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Cocky Bastard (Kindle Edition)
Been ages since I found a good book, that was light hearted with great characters that draw you in and let you get lost in there story. I read this in one sitting, just couldn't put it down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6