Profile for C. Sinclair > Reviews

Gildan Heavy CottonTM Unisex Adult T-shirt
Gildan Heavy CottonTM Unisex Adult T-shirt
Offered by The Prime Group

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as heavy as expected, 20 Nov. 2014
Not as heavy as I expected. Just you average weight T-Shirt. Quality is ok for the price. Neck is close fitting - which I like.

Sizing? 90% of my shirts/tops are small. I read the reviews and bought a medium. Glad I did, the small would have been tight/fitted - not what you want in a cheap T-shirt.

Would I buy again? No, not even for the low price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2016 11:26 AM BST

HyperX DataTraveler USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0 Flash Drive - 128 GB
HyperX DataTraveler USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0 Flash Drive - 128 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, sturdy., 1 Nov. 2014
Robust, fast, sturdy key attachment. Physically a bit big, but them smaller ones can be damaged. 128gb holds all my stuff that I need with me all the time.

Had Kingston before and never had any problems - hence my main reason for this one. The read/write speeds with USB 3.0 make the extra costs worth it for me. Just make sure it's used in a USB 3.0 port.

Nokia WS-2 Treasure Tag Proximity Sensor with Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC Tagging for Nokia Lumia Devices - Black
Offered by Echno

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing gadget, 1 Nov. 2014
It works, but range inside your average property is not good enough for me. I have my phone in my pocket and my keys in the door. I live in a small flat and even through one single brick wall (less than 10ft line of sight), my phone asks me if I had left my keys behind.

Also random disconnects even when keys in one pocket and phone in another. I got the black one and after 2 days in my pocket with keys, it is scratched badly. The button on the device does not need much pressure to activate the 'find my phone' feature and often goes off when just walking, or sitting.

Disconnected it and now sits in a drawer - maybe I'll try it on holiday in a case or something. But for everyday use on a keyring, not for me - and I love gadgets.

Long Life Lamp Company 4 x R50 LED 5W E14 Replacment for Reflector R50 LED Light Bulb Energy saving

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunned at how bright they are., 1 Nov. 2014
WOW! I was previously running a 4 bulb fitting, with 3 regular R50 incandescent bulbs and one LED bulb (bought from a local hardware superstore), to try them out. I was not impressed with the Store bought bulb.

Ordered four of these, purely based on the reviews and price.

Absolutely superb. Extremely bright - ideal for a kitchen. Some may find them too bright in certain areas! My energy meter shows them to burn exactly 5w each - a great saving on incandescent bulbs and hopefully they will last much longer. Ordering more after I type this review!

Kingston DTLPG3/64GB Data Traveler Locker + G3, USB 3.0 with Personal Data Protection and Automatic Cloud Backup - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid, fast. secure., 2 July 2014
Really solidv(metal) construction. Cap is removable, but is very tight and does not easily come off (a good thing). The hole for a keyring is big enough for a strong ring - not just those small weak ones.

Speeds are very fast for a 'secure drive'. Works on my Windows 8.1 PC and OSX with no problems.

Adobe Premiere Elements 12 (PC/Mac)
Adobe Premiere Elements 12 (PC/Mac)
Offered by Kryonet Ltd (Est. 2000 & VAT Registered)

3.0 out of 5 stars At least it's cross platform, 4 Jun. 2014
This software is a little buggy in places. Features vs price, it is very good value - especially as you get PC and Mac in one box.

Many, many video editors exist, but Adobe always bring out software that works on both PC's and Macs - handy if you have, or use both. Not many software companies do both.

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones  B&W - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Found ones that don't fall out at last!, 16 April 2014
I did not buy on Amazon - as I found a large High St store with a 20% discount. I really wanted to try these before buying and went to a high end audio shop, but alas, as other stores said, they will not allow testing for hygiene reasons.

I must have weird ears as I have dozens of pairs of in ear headphones/headsets. and none stay in while walking let alone exercising.

My goto reference headphone is the multi award winning AKG K451.

When I first put in the B&W C5 I was - oh my, £120 down the drain.... but, experiment, be patient with the supplied tips, fitting and WOW.

They sound great. I like bass, but had to turn down my EQ settings a little. No distortion at elevated volume levels at all. Apparently B&W are renowned for having their own unique tone - they do, but very nice it is too.

Fitting? Yes they take a while to get used to the unique way of holding these babies in place, but hold they do.

Build quality looks good - with the cables looking especially tough... only time will tell, but I tend to look after my gear and at this price, they are by far the most expensive headset I have.

Bahco Laplander Folding Saw (396LAP - Frustration Free Packaging)
Bahco Laplander Folding Saw (396LAP - Frustration Free Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure cutting power, 7 April 2014
As a Prepper, I bought this to add to my kit. I was asked by my wife to remove a 6ft tree, planted next to a cemetery headstone - which was never supposed to grow taller than 2ft!

The main part of the tree was a good 4inches diameter, this saw cut through it like butter. I have since used it to cut other small trees and it is still sharp and makes easy work of everything I have asked of it.

Great price, well made, cuts well and not heavy to carry.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a Spork, 7 April 2014
I have several Sporks - regular size plastic and titanium and a couple of the mini ones.

One problem with a spork.... you have to turn it round to use both implements, creating the possibility of getting food on your hands, etc.

With this, you don't. OK, it hasn't the serrated edge of a Spork, but that edge is not that useful.

And yes, you can eat soup, stew with this device. Also has the advantage of a handle with hole in it - ideal for hanging up, or attaching to a rucksack for quick access.

Original Sony Mobile Headset MH-EX300AP (Non-Retail Packaging)
Original Sony Mobile Headset MH-EX300AP (Non-Retail Packaging)
Offered by IUEG

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value - stays in my ears, 7 April 2014
Arrived without a choice of different sized cushions. I have never managed to find a pair of in ear headphones/headset that stay in my ears - just walking, let alone exercising. I am pretty sure it is my ears - especially the left one.

These however stay in - even running. I think it is because of the design, but they do stay in.

The sound quality is OK for the price and is never going to compete with high end headphones. But for general use while out walking or exercising they are fine. Tweaking the Equaliser on my phone provides decent bass, midrange and highend.

They don't cancel or keep out external noise - I wouldn't want them to, as I need to hear traffic, etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20