Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "The Riser" (London)

Marine Spirits and Mystifying Sea Beings: Marine Demons (Deliverance Book 1)
Marine Spirits and Mystifying Sea Beings: Marine Demons (Deliverance Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 17 Jan. 2015
The book was not proof read at all.
Too many mistakes for an author of that calibre.

Smith Wigglesworth: Apostle of Faith
Smith Wigglesworth: Apostle of Faith

5.0 out of 5 stars Faith Inspiring, 2 Nov. 2014
Faith inspiring book!

How To Walk In Love
How To Walk In Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Love conquers all, 9 Mar. 2013
This book is a life transforming book - you cannot go wrong with God if you do as the writer of this book says. The bible say that if our ways please the Lord, He will make even our enemies to be at peace with us. Love God's way pleases God. I recommend this book to every Christian and to non-Christians.

Ever Increasing Faith  (with linked TOC)
Ever Increasing Faith (with linked TOC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing..., 8 Nov. 2012
This book transformed me into a new person by changing the way I thought. I would recomend this book to everyone wanting to see the WORD come alive in their situation. The WORD is TRUE and this book proves it.

The Rise and Fall . . . and Rise Again
The Rise and Fall . . . and Rise Again
by Gerald Ratner

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and Rise Always, 26 Feb. 2009
Fantastic book!!! "The Rise and Fall... and Rise Again" was well written. Gerald Ratner is a very good story teller - he captivates his readers. My husband and I enjoyed reading this book tremendously. If your dream is to be an entrepreneur, read this book.

It's all about YOU
It's all about YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Album, 18 Sept. 2008
This review is from: It's all about YOU (Audio CD)
This debut album, "It's all about YOU" by Shola Victor-Sajowa is a very mature album and is well composed.

It's truly all about `HIM', the King of Kings...

Every word in each song is based on the word of God! It would definitely perform wonders in the life of the listener!

I have listened to it everyday this week and off course I couldn't resist dancing.

I love the whole album and my favourite for now is "Totally Amazing"... or I think it is "You are Holy".... or is it "To Him Who Sits upon the Throne"... not sure anymore... I think they are all my favourites!

"I came boldly just to tell you today oh... Jesus is alive and well....." (I'm listening to it right now).

Awesome album!!!