Profile for angela > Reviews

Home Alone - Family Fun Edition [DVD]
Home Alone - Family Fun Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Macaulay Culkin
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A great film to watch with my eight year old grandson, 9 Jan. 2017
A great film to watch with my eight year old grandson. He loved it and it was fun for all the family.

FOOTLOOSE IN ITALY III ~ 3 Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, & Capri
FOOTLOOSE IN ITALY III ~ 3 Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, & Capri
Dvd ~ Debra Rixon
Offered by grindelwald_prods

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Footloose adventure.!, 3 July 2016
Another great DVD from Debra and David Rixon. .Lots of amazing views and interesting information all presented in their unique, pleasant way often with humour and often with genuine wonder. Very useful if you are about to visit Italy and great to watch if you just want to relive a holiday.

BLACK PHOTO FLIP ALBUM 40 POCKETS HOLDS 80 6"x4" PHOTOS
BLACK PHOTO FLIP ALBUM 40 POCKETS HOLDS 80 6"x4" PHOTOS
Offered by Executive Retail Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug. 2014
Exactly what I wanted and excellent value

Coco Lopez Coconut Cream Tins 425g - Set of 6 | Real Cream of Coconut - Pina Colada Cocktail Mixers
Offered by Drinkstuff

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 19 Jun. 2014
I have bought this product several times now. It is full of flavour and easy to use. I make coconut ice-cream with it and everyone who tries it loves it.
Recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant pyjamas, 16 Feb. 2014
My grandson loved these pyjamas. They are good quality and colour and my daughter was pleased as they were a. more generous size than other 5 to 6 's she has bought and will last him for quite a while.

Disney Infinity Character - Woody (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Disney Infinity Character - Woody (Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Offered by Five Star Enterprises (Global) LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday gift, 16 Feb. 2014
birthday gift for grandson who loved it. Bought with another toy story pack of figures to make up a fun set.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Hayfever relief!, 17 April 2013
This is the only product that works for me. I can go out confidently, knowing I'm not going to end up suffering all the awful effects of hayfever.
It is hard to find but this order was delivered on time and securely packaged.
Very pleased!

Thunderbirds: 12 - Attack Of The Alligators!/Martian Invasion [VHS] [1965]
Thunderbirds: 12 - Attack Of The Alligators!/Martian Invasion [VHS] [1965]
VHS

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as description, 7 Mar. 2013
Bought for my five year old grandson . We were expecting the 'Attack of the Alligators' as seen on tv years ago This was shown on the cover. When we started to play the video it turned out to be a much more recent film which was not suitable for our grandson and very disappointing for us as it was always our favourite episode. We returned it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2013 6:56 AM GMT