Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Mary" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Maxi Climber
Maxi Climber

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for low impact workout, 24 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Maxi Climber (Sports)
I have to be honest and say that despite reading the reviews it has taken me eons of umming and ahhhing to decide whether to buy the maxi climber. However I took the plunge and bought it. It arrived much earlier than the delivery date which is great, thank you, and I have been able to use it as I'm on hols this week. I really didn't reckon much to it and that's why it took me do long to buy it. I couldn't see how the concept of it would possibly do anything but I can honestly say that it's been a great workout. 30 mins and I'd burnt 502 and sweat was pouring off me. It's been great for me because I can no longer run due to a knee injury that I've had for years and a few weeks back finally put paid to my running. I would recommend this machine, there is no impact on my knees or joints and I'm feeling fine.

VIOL cleaner and polish
VIOL cleaner and polish
Offered by Tobias Pöhling Violins

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Mar. 2016
Seriously? When I read the reviews left by other people, I thought, yeh, yeh, I'll bet its not that good, but truly it is. I'm really glad I brought this product. My cello body had started to become dull due to the roisin and despite my best efforts, I just couldn't get it to shine. This arrived yesterday, and I only used a little bit and wow, what a huge difference. The dullness is gone and the body of my Cello is shining like new. I'm so pleased. Thanks for a great product, I love it and would definitely recommend anyone whose string instrument has been affected by roisin.

D'Addario Prelude 4/4 Scale Medium Tension Cello String Set
D'Addario Prelude 4/4 Scale Medium Tension Cello String Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these strings, 7 Feb. 2015
Love these strings. Bought them as a replacement for my current Cello strings. The have a lovely mellow sound and my Cello Teacher prefers them too! She agrees that that are much more friendlier on the ear! Recommended!

I Love Heart My Cello - Plastic Heart Shaped Key Ring
I Love Heart My Cello - Plastic Heart Shaped Key Ring
Offered by BadgeBeast

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Key Ring too, 7 Feb. 2015
I love this Key Ring too! I bought it just after buying my Cello. It's brill! arrived very quickly and I recommend it!

Cecilio 4/4CCO-Blue Size 4/4 Acoustic Cello - Blue
Cecilio 4/4CCO-Blue Size 4/4 Acoustic Cello - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my cello, 7 Feb. 2015
I have read lots of reviews in relation to this product and still ordered it. I believe that when you buy a product you can get a duff one on occasion despite who the company is and it can cloud your judgement. I have, in relation to this Cello, been one of those people who has purchased one which was "taken care of" during its production. I have not experienced the problems that others have. The Couriers did lose it in Transit and had no idea where it was but it DID arrive. I was worried about the sound post etc. having read other reviews but had none of these problems. It is without doubt, a beautiful instrument. I did change the strings as I felt the strings it came with were not what I wanted but I have kept them as spares in case of any unexpected mishaps. I have just started to play again after a 34 year break and I love this Cello. I care for it like I would care for anything I value and it performs well for me in return. I would recommend this as a beginning to intermediate cello and I won't sell it on later as i actually want to keep it. Thanks for a lovely product.

AB 2063 Dark Rosin - Cello
AB 2063 Dark Rosin - Cello
Offered by Ferris Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Roisin!, 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: AB 2063 Dark Rosin - Cello
Absolutely love this Roisin. It was recommended to me by my Cello Teacher. My bow catches much much better and there is no sticky residue as I have found with my other Roisin. As a side note, it arrived at the speed of light for which I am very grateful. Thank you for a smashing product. I recommend it to others.

The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream
The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 30 April 2013
Definitely enjoyed this book. It was the first one I had read by Paulo Coelho and have read it twice since. My husband read it and couldn't put it down. Recommended.

Jillian Michaels - The Collection [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - The Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 April 2013
Brilliant set of DVD's. I have definitely seen a change in my physique. Would recommend this unreservedly and have already told friends about it.

Veronika Decides to Die
Veronika Decides to Die

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, 30 April 2013
Oh dear, I am sorry but I really did not like this book at all. It took me much longer to read than the Alchemist and By the River...I kept expecting something to happen but now I'm not sure what that was. The ending was exactly what I expected and I think that made it disappointing for me. I don't want to guess the ending and be right. I think there was perhaps someone's fantasy written into this book and I didn't really want to read it. Bit slow going. Definitely not for me. I won't be passing this one on.

By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 30 April 2013
I bought this book expecting the same standard as the Alchemist but was slightly disappointed in this book. It gave me the impression of "girl meets boy, girl loses boy, girl finds boy, girl and boy live happily ever after". Although this book did not appeal to me, it does not mean that it won't ring someone elses bell. If you like love stories with a little bit of mysticism chucked in, then this is the book for you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4