Profile for Gavin Bilbrough > Reviews

Gavin Bilbrough (UK)

SanDisk SSD PLUS 120 GB up to 530 MB/s Sata III 2.5 inch Internal SSD
SanDisk SSD PLUS 120 GB up to 530 MB/s Sata III 2.5 inch Internal SSD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2017
Good SSD and no problems so far.

DREVO X1 Pro 128GB SSD Internal Solid State Drive 2.5-inch SATA III Read 560MB/S Write 500MB/S
Offered by QIZHIYI Store

5.0 out of 5 stars DREVO X1 Pro SSD Solid State Drive 128GB..., 13 July 2017
Good Product, been installed for a while and a worthwhile purchase.

Hitachi 160gb 160 GB 2.5 Inch 7200 RPM Sata Hard Drive Thin 7MM For Laptop/PS3/Mac - 1 Year Warranty

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful with this product. Not a 7200rpm product., 13 July 2017
Received this today in a sealed anti-static bag and is OK. It's a 5400rpm 2.5in HDD and not 7200rpm but that is not going to bother me considering it will be used for transporting files I need to access and act as a backup for my data.

Sedatech PC Multimedia Desktop (AMD A10-5700 4x 3.4GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 1000GB HDD, 120GB SSD, USB 3.0, Full HD 1080P, Radeon HD7660D, 80+ PSU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and decent Desktop., 4 Aug. 2015
I ordered this Desktop recently and received it the next day via the Prime Delivery which was good as I needed a upgrade from my previous system. On initial reviews of the desktop, I am impressed with the setup with an SSD and mechanical hard drive combo and a decent CPU with integrated graphics and memory. When I opened up the door to look inside, I was disappointed to see what looks like a glue residue along the hard drive connectors and the metal thickness of the case is a little cheap, however, for the price I cannot complain too much, but, to find a white glue like residue over the connectors, is not good for those looking to upgrade in the future.

As an upgrade for me and to play games and day-to-day stuff, I am impressed with it so far for performance, reliability, etc and for the price, I would recommend this system to anyone.

STYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 I9500 I9503 I9505 I9506 PREMIUM QUALITY PRINTED SILICONE GEL PROTECTION CASE SKIN COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR + STYLUS (Black X Cross Shape Gel)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Galacy S4 case, 3 Sept. 2014
Received this product quite quickly however upon fitting it, it would appear not fit completely with it not fitting around the top of the phpne like it does at the bottom, leaving a problem with the proper fit and protection.

Not sure how many others have a similar issue but cannot be just a random one or two but for the price, maybe perfection is not 100% expected.

WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 16MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM
WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 16MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM
Offered by Medialess

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 13 Aug. 2013
Bought this Hard Drive a while a go but will say that this Hard Drive has served me well so far for backups and now serving as a primary hard drive in a computer I recently bought to which needed expanding on the hard drive.

Speed is very good and capable of handling all the data I need to store on it with lots of capacity left over so far. If in the future I need to buy another hard drive, I will certainly look at this product as a contender.

HP DESKTOP PC TOWER COMPUTER P4 HT 2.8-3.00GHZ - 1GB RAM - 80GB HDD - CD-ROM
HP DESKTOP PC TOWER COMPUTER P4 HT 2.8-3.00GHZ - 1GB RAM - 80GB HDD - CD-ROM

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall - Very Good, 13 Aug. 2013
What can I say about this product, overall it is a good machine for the price I paid for it. Product Description indicates IDE but the spec is a little better with the addition of a SATA Hard Drive and a free SATA connection for the option of a second Hard Drive or DVD Drive as well as IDE connectors. Speed is good and handles most common tasks like internet, Microsoft Office and DVD play very well but memory is lacking a bit for more heavier programs, but for the price, it is what you should really expect and is upgradeable.

The only downside to this product is that the title of the product describes a "PC Tower Computer" however, I got a desktop SFF instead which is not a problem in the long term but can be a bit misleading from the title and the product image as to which one you are going to actually get.

Delivery was OK, however, a bit longer than I would have liked to be honest but received the product within the designated estimate time and very well packaged.

All in all, a worthwhile purchase, time will tell how good is performs and see how the performance will handle.

TP-LINK Advanced Wireless N PCI Adaptor (TL-WN951N), 300m, 3 Detachable Antennas

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Aug. 2013
I have had this wireless pci adapter for about 2-3 months now and I can say it is a very capable of delivering the result that is required. I get good wireless signal to my BT Hub and good speeds for internet surfing and download speeds are good for what it is. Would recommend for the price I bought it at.