Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "kelmegjohn" (Walsall, West Mids)

Page: 1 | 2
Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel
Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars Little disappointed!, 23 Jun. 2013
I bought this for my kindle, and it took me a couple of attempts to get past the first couple of chapters. When I eventually read it through, it felt rushed and patchy in areas. Bit disappointed as I highly anticipated this after the first Cross fire book!!!

VIPER TROJAN SKULL MOTORCYCLE HELMET, BLUE, X-SMALL
VIPER TROJAN SKULL MOTORCYCLE HELMET, BLUE, X-SMALL

4.0 out of 5 stars Great helmet, 21 Feb. 2013
The helmet is very colourful, which is just what we wanted. And the colour matches the new bike perfectly. Its good quality for a good price! The strap fits well and isn't too fiddley. Will buy another when this one has its day.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Heated Gloves, 3 Dec. 2012
Bought these for my husband who rides a motorbike, and they have been really effective. Little bit of confusion as the glove battery packs say rechargable batteries can be used, the instructions with it state they can't! We've used rechargable batteries anyway as they do plough through batteries quite rapidly! Overall though, a good buy.

Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel
Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Quick Read, 10 Sept. 2012
I had this book recommended to me after reading and quite enjoying 50 shades. However, I read it in a mere few hours and unfortunately, I felt it was rushed, repetitive and quite basic. Overall, similar story line to 50 shades, not a bad read, but felt the last few chapters should have been a little more drawn out and not so rushed and condensed.

Antistax Healthy Active Leg Capsules For Tired & Aching Legs  100 Capsules
Antistax Healthy Active Leg Capsules For Tired & Aching Legs 100 Capsules

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 22 July 2012
I had rather a pessimistic view of this product, but as my left leg kept throbbing and aching, i thought i would give it a whirl. And now, after 4 months, i wouldn't be without them! Does exactly what it promises, and as i have vein circulation issues, and a job where i am on my feet 11 hours a day, they've been a blessing!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2014 12:06 PM BST

910 - EDZ Light Thermal Gloves S/M
910 - EDZ Light Thermal Gloves S/M

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for winter!, 16 Feb. 2012
My husband has said these inner gloves are brilliant. Really now its only the tips of his fingers that feel cold in the extreme weather conditions. Well worth the money, and they weren't even that expensive. Ideal for under leather biking gloves, and fit really well.

Peter Kay Live - The Tour That Didn't Tour Tour [DVD] (2011)
Peter Kay Live - The Tour That Didn't Tour Tour [DVD] (2011)
Dvd ~ Peter Kay
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 19 Dec. 2011
Went to see Peter Kay do this live in Manchester. Was well worth use two hours drive there and back. New material, but classic as always. Thoroughly enjoyable.

The Ultimate Collection
The Ultimate Collection
Offered by Spring into Summer...

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Pop, 15 Nov. 2011
This review is from: The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
If you loved or even liked Steps years ago, then this Will bring back great memories, and I bet you'll remember all the words too! Good pop tunes that haven't aged at all. Turn it up, and have a good sing song!

Tangled [DVD]
Tangled [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nathan Greno
Offered by HavenSky

4.0 out of 5 stars Good family film, 1 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Tangled [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter loved this film at the cinema and couldn't wait for its release on DVD. A happy, feel good family film, suitable for all children, and all the adults I know who've seen it, love it too!

Alien Vs Predator: Total Destruction Collection [DVD]
Alien Vs Predator: Total Destruction Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alien Vs Predator

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Price, 9 May 2011
I snapped this up when I saw the price as my fiance is a great fan of these films!!! Nice little box set too considering it holds so many discs, nice slimline dvd cases in a cardboard box. Perfect!!!!

Page: 1 | 2