Profile for Anne B > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Leichner Camera Clear Tinted Foundation Blend Of Tan
Leichner Camera Clear Tinted Foundation Blend Of Tan
Offered by camelliashop

5.0 out of 5 stars ... years and have always found the product to be excellent quality. I am never disappointed with this product, 19 Jun. 2015
I have been using Leichner foundation for many years and have always found the product to be excellent quality. I am never disappointed with this product. It is difficult to find it in shops now but I am glad it is still available to buy online.

Rollin' With The 69 Crew: The Lost Masters
Rollin' With The 69 Crew: The Lost Masters
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Track is Brilliant!, 8 Jan. 2014
I absolutely love this CD. All the tracks are out of this world and Steve's voice is just wonderful - brings back lots of memories from my teenage years! I would highly recommend this CD especially to anyone who was into music in the late sixties!

Disney Princess Royal Castle
Disney Princess Royal Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy for 5 year old!, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Disney Princess Royal Castle (Toy)
I bought this for my grand-daughters Christmas. It comes in a pack ready to be assembled but the first pleasant surprise I got was how big it is! I had expected something much smaller. My grand-daughter has great fun playing with it along with her Princess dolls. They have regular sleepovers in the castle. Excellent value for money and it is brought a lot of pleasure.

Disney Princess Sparkle Princess Rapunzel Doll
Disney Princess Sparkle Princess Rapunzel Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Doll, 8 Jan. 2014
My grand-daughter was delighted when she received this doll for her Christmas. She told me it is her favourite Disney doll and plays with it regularly. It is excellent value for money.

Disney Princess Sparkle Princess Sleeping Beauty Doll
Disney Princess Sparkle Princess Sleeping Beauty Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Gift for 5 year old!, 8 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my grand-daughter's Christmas. She loves it and plays with it alongside her Disney Princess Castle. All the dolls have regular sleepovers there!

Disney Princess Sparkle Princess Snow White Doll
Disney Princess Sparkle Princess Snow White Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream gift for young girls!, 8 Jan. 2014
My granddaughter was delighted with this Snow White Doll. It is perfect for playing along with her Disney Princess Castle.

Lincoln Grooming Box - Blue
Lincoln Grooming Box - Blue
Offered by Dragon Poultry

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gift for horse lovers!, 8 Jan. 2014
My daughter was delighted with this Christmas gift (and so was her horse, I am sure). Extremely useful and includes everything that is needed for grooming a horse.

Raa Raa The Noisy Lion -Talking Raa Raa - approx 10"/25cm
Raa Raa The Noisy Lion -Talking Raa Raa - approx 10"/25cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Raa Raa Lion Toy, 4 Jan. 2013
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my six month old grandson. It is his favourite toy ever and he gets really excited whenever he sees it. He loves Raa Raa the Lion and the first word he ever spoke was 'Raa-Raa'. I would highly recommend this toy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Pink Tablet PC!, 4 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my grand-daughter's Christmas. She is nearly 4 and loves playing Angry Birds on it. Although it is not as sophisticated as an I-Pad, she loves to think of it as her own personal I-Pad.

Brave Soul Ladies Black Coats Quilted Toggle Jackets Womens Hooded Winter Coat Black 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart & Comfortable Coat, 4 Jan. 2013
This jacket looks very smart and is ideal for wearing on any occasion, either going out or casual. I would highly recommend this.

Page: 1 | 2