Profile for ALEX2007 > Reviews

ALEX2007 (workington)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2016
Lovely item for the mum to be.

Glitzi Globes Ferris Wheel
Glitzi Globes Ferris Wheel
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does make an excellent gift for the little girls, 28 July 2016
This review is from: Glitzi Globes Ferris Wheel (Toy)
Lovely item when made up. It really does make an excellent gift for the little girls. The only downfall is you don't get enough globes to fill the wheel.

Littlest Pet Shop Christmas Advent Calendar
Littlest Pet Shop Christmas Advent Calendar

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor., 28 July 2016
Really disappointed with this a few of the items were faulty and the accessories didn't fit the enclosed pets. Not worth the money at all.

Agatha Raisin and the Walkers of Dembley
Agatha Raisin and the Walkers of Dembley
by M.C. Beaton

5.0 out of 5 stars dembley murder, 16 Jan. 2014
another great read following Agatha .I am really loving the Agatha raisin series. Agatha and James make A great pair solving murders on their own doorstep ..if you hav`nt read any of this series I would certainly recommend starting as you will be hooked from the start with a great cast and country setting what more do you need.

Orbeez Mood Lamp
Orbeez Mood Lamp

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Orbeez Mood Lamp (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she loved it..it was fun to watch the orbeez grow once drained tho the lamp does fill with condensation which dosnt really spoil the effect .would recommend

Moshi Monsters Fizz Pod (Pack of 3)
Moshi Monsters Fizz Pod (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 13 Oct. 2013
I bought these for my daughter as a xmas present but as soon as she saw them she wanted them..I thought they were bath bombs but they are not so we just dipped them in water in basin and they have little moshi characters in them Infact 1 had 3 in so my daughter was chuffed with them so I would certainly recommend for any moshi fan out there.

New Era EMEA The Jake Chicago Bears NFL Bobble Hat
New Era EMEA The Jake Chicago Bears NFL Bobble Hat

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 13 Oct. 2013
I bought this for a fan of the bears and I have to say it was a lovely warm winter hat, that you could wear even if your not a fan as it was a good looking hat for man or women ..would recommend.

Agatha Raisin: As The Pig Turns
Agatha Raisin: As The Pig Turns
by M.C. Beaton

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FOR FIRST TIME, 13 Oct. 2013
I quite enjoyed this book it was my first Agatha raisin read and although I wouldn't go out of my way to read it again I still thought it was worth the read . I certainly would and will read another Agatha raisin book.

Vivien's Heavenly Ice Cream Shop
Vivien's Heavenly Ice Cream Shop
by Abby Clements

5.0 out of 5 stars a heavenly delight, 12 Sept. 2013
I couldn't wait for this book to come available as it was my kind of book based round some kind of sweet delight and I was not disappointed. I liked how well the characters came together and how you warmed to the leading lady well ladies really as they all had their own part to lead.. there is some lovely ice cream recipes to well worth a look.

Peppa Pig: The Holiday [Volume 19] [DVD]
Peppa Pig: The Holiday [Volume 19] [DVD]
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars peppa mad, 8 April 2013
my daughter loves peppa pig in fact the whole family will sit and watch peppa i find it educational for the little ones ..this is her fave dvd yet it has 11 episodes all together 4 of which is of peppa and family going on holiday if you love peppa pig then you will love this dvd..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9