Profile for Shelly > Reviews

Content by Shelly

Shelly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Accidentally...Over? (The Accidentally Yours Series Book 5)
Accidentally...Over? (The Accidentally Yours Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars omgods loved it, 14 Jan. 2017
what an outcome for an amazing series, it just grips you and takes you on a very weird/funny ride of a read and not to mention all them Adonis gods (fanning oneself), i actually laughed out load at cami and her antics some of the things she does and comes out with at the totally wrong time will crack you up to, id love a grazy/wacky friend like her.
once again a brother is off to do her bidding and throughout the catastrophe finds his soul mate now all he has do do is not let her die.
can not wait to read the spin-off series, immortal matchmakers.

FALCON: Resistance (Knights of Black Swan NEXT GENERATION Book 1)
FALCON: Resistance (Knights of Black Swan NEXT GENERATION Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 9 Jan. 2017
im in shock and emotionally drained, this is up there at the top of my favorite reads.
it was really good to see falcon falling in love after his awful dilemma with the previous operations manager.
were introduced to jax in this one and he seems amazing i cant wait to read his story, it was about time Black Swan had most of the cards in there hands and are finally on the up.
then i come to a totally and utterly shocking didnt see that one coming read, warning there will be tears and then through out the tears a magical moment that has you remember what was said in the mess hall.
absolutely loved reading it.

The Biker's Brother (Sons of Sanctuary MC, Austin, Texas Book 2)
The Biker's Brother (Sons of Sanctuary MC, Austin, Texas Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 29 Dec. 2016
What can I say victoria has pulled it out of the bag once again.
After finding out that he has a twin brother (brash) and father ( Brant) in the first book, I wasn't surprised by his next move most ppl would do the same thing and this leads us to this book.
He wants to fit in and to show everyone that he's got what it takes to be classed as one of them.
When brand meets Cami he realises she's not some stuck up rich snob and finds himself drawn to her. there's some really funny laugh out loud moment and my family thought I was loosing it (strange looks of them lol ), it's also got lots of action and anticipation keeps you gripped from the beginning to end.
I will and have recommended this series.

TWO PRINCES (Sons of Sanctuary MC, Austin, Texas Book 1)
TWO PRINCES (Sons of Sanctuary MC, Austin, Texas Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 22 Dec. 2016
I thought this book was really well written, I loved the story and how it progressed and the switch I didn't see that one coming it made the read different and I was eager to read more to see what the outcome would be can't wait to read book two. Once again victoria hasn't disappointed.

American Star
American Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 16 Dec. 2016
This review is from: American Star (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading there journeys of how they became famous and once again found each other, it has a lot of ups and downs and also some storylines that I wasn't expecting, all in all a good read.

Unbreakable
Unbreakable

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 14 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Unbreakable (Kindle Edition)
I liked the reading this book it was a good quick read. It's the first one I've read by Rachel Hanna and I'm now looking into her other books.

Journey Man (Knights of Black Swan Book 9)
Journey Man (Knights of Black Swan Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 11 Nov. 2016
Another great read to add to my growing collection of Victoria danann books.
After reading the exiled books I jumped strain into this one as I wanted to know what Rosie had been up to ( got to get it in, its an amazing series on its own).
You could literally feel the animosity pouring of Glen when it came to Rosie the hurt he carried around with him after the ultimatum she gave him he loved her so much and to be fair vice versa, just a really bad decisions on Rosie's part.
I enjoyed reading how they were once again duped into being together by the mischievous ladies and not forgetting monk of all people.
I'm happy that he finally found out about his past and can now move forward.

Charming (Exiled Book 3)
Charming (Exiled Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 6 Nov. 2016
Loved how Ana became Charming' s ward, waw she's a feisty one lol. The chemistry was great between them.
I wasn't expecting the murderer to be who it was to be honest I had suspicions about someone else boy was I wrong I do think the full outcome from the situation was the right one for all.
I'm just sad now that I've finished all three books.

CRAVE (Exiled Book 2)
CRAVE (Exiled Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Nov. 2016
This one had me feeling happy one minute and sad the next.
I really enjoyed reading this book it felt like I was on the journey with him to go after his promise from beginning g to end there's never a dull moment.

CARNAL (EXILED Book 1)
CARNAL (EXILED Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Nov. 2016
Waw what an amazing read, I love reading Victoria's books and this one didn't disappoint, loved the storyline how the exiled looked after the humans from other hundreds.
It had me gripped and couldn't put it down. ( sad ending ).
Can not wait to read journey man to see how Rosie is and also crave to see how he is after his traumatic experience.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20