Profile for Chantalfr40 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Historical Heroes: Six Seductive Tales
Historical Heroes: Six Seductive Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, 1 April 2017
Great collection of stories. I love a strong man and these six stories didn't fail to deliver. Will definitely be buying some more of these authors novels - all well written and kept me enthralled.

The Friendly Swede Folding Outdoor Picnic Blanket Picnic Rug Waterproof Backing (Dark Blue + Light Blue)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 18 Dec. 2016
Made a great present. Lovely idea.

L'Oreal Paris Elvive Nutri-Gloss Luminiser High Shine Conditioner 400ml
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Nutri-Gloss Luminiser High Shine Conditioner 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!, 18 Dec. 2016
Great value for money and gives your hair a nice shine.

Cadbury Roses Tub 675gram
Cadbury Roses Tub 675gram
Offered by The Sweet Pot

2.0 out of 5 stars Inferior quality and boring., 18 Dec. 2016
Ordered 4 of these in November for Xmas and they never arrived. Kept saying they were having trouble with the supplier. Cancelled them in the end and bought one tub off the British Corner shop online. Quite glad I only ordered one box now as they are rubbish compared to how they used to be. I ordered a box of Quality Street and they are far superior. Not only in taste but in looks. The box of QS is tempting with all the different shaped sweets and pretty foil wrappers - the Roses look like cheap alternatives. Each wrapper is the same shape apart from one, I think but in different colours. They just look cheap and nasty. Taste wise they're ok but nothing to write home about. So for me, next year for Xmas it'll just be QS.

Game of Thrones inspired Dinner is Coming wooden chopping cutting cheese board
Game of Thrones inspired Dinner is Coming wooden chopping cutting cheese board
Offered by Aquila Trading Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Etching not as dark as photo!, 3 Nov. 2016
This is ok. I wish I'd read the other reviews properly before ordering as the etching isn't as dark as its made out to be. In fact, you have to hold it at an angle to see the etching properly. But it's ok. It will do as a present. Just think the picture is a bit misleading. Could have looked a lot better for the money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2016 1:19 PM GMT

Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Ratchet Twist Anvil Secateur
Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Ratchet Twist Anvil Secateur

1.0 out of 5 stars Although lasting a year would have been nice. Won't be buying this brand again, 3 July 2016
Have had these for 7 months but only started using them about 4 months ago. Have now broken. Started off well but they are not robust enough and as seems the norm with products nowadays - nothing is built to last. Although lasting a year would have been nice. Won't be buying this brand again.

Foil Greenhouse Tent PE Garden Hothouse for Tomatoes with Entrance Door Zipper and Shelving Units - 143x143x195centimeter
Offered by UK-DEUBA

1.0 out of 5 stars My previous one lasted about 5 years - only a plastic one but sooooo superior to this utter pile of rubbish, 27 Mar. 2016
The price says it all. I received one as a 'gift' to replace my last one. My previous one lasted about 5 years - only a plastic one but sooooo superior to this utter pile of rubbish. Seriously crap! I've got it tied down but even so it moves and leans when the wind blows. There's no vent hole at the back or indeed anywhere so I had to make one. What a load of rubbish. Also the plastic isn't reinforced -I'll be surprised if it sees out even one year! You can bend the metal poles with your fingers - so yeah - if it makes a year I'll eat my hat!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2017 9:05 AM GMT

Thermos Push Button Pump Pot, 1.9 L
Thermos Push Button Pump Pot, 1.9 L

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Components, 23 Feb. 2016
We have had this for about 2 years so I suppose it hasn't done bad but saying that, I have other flasks that are well over 10 years old and still going strong. The other day this started playing up - it took about 20 pumps to dispense water into a small teacup! I inspected it today and there were several small cracks on the black plastic at the top of the pumping tube. I pressed on it and it shattered into lots of pieces. Really bad quality. I will opt for another make when making my next purchase - I don't trust Thermos now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2016 3:12 PM GMT

Girls Breaking The Rules - Tash
Girls Breaking The Rules - Tash

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like this at all but realise it's hard being an ..., 11 Feb. 2016
I didn't like this at all but realise it's hard being an author. It was far too aggressive for me. The main character comes across as an absolute bitch and someone I just cannot abide. Only read about a quarter and that was hard going. I can understand if others enjoy it - but I prefer the heroine to be more feminine and feisty rather than arrogant and conceited.

The Case of the Great Land Grab (Agent Thorn Book 1)
The Case of the Great Land Grab (Agent Thorn Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, 11 Feb. 2016
Fantastic story. Love Thorn and Boxcar - both nice strong men. Clary is feisty and a good match for Thorn. I love a good spanking novel and this delivers not only good spanking scenes but the story itself is intriguing. Looking forward to reading the next one in this series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3