Profile for CSquare > Reviews

Content by CSquare

CSquare (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Kohree LED String Lights Fairy Lights,120 LED Outdoor Indoor Waterproof String Copper Wire Lights,2xC Batteries Powered
Offered by Hossen

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 12 Jan. 2017
Very descrete and asthetically pleasing. Easy to use and provide a pleasent effect. I am not stt sure about the timer switch, I am not sure that I figured this out.

Broadlink RM Pro Wi-Fi Smart Home Automation Learning Universal Remote Control Compatible For Apple Android Smartphones, WiFi+IR+RF
Offered by Exotic Life

4.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS VERY WELL BUT COULD BE IMPROVED BY FACILITATING ALEXA CONNECTIVITY, 12 Jan. 2017
This works, I bought it on reccomendation to automate part of my house and intigrate with Amazon. It is early days but I have managed to do some configuration. The problem is not with the Broadlink itself, it does exactly what it is supposed to do. The problem is that it is not supposed to bridge with Alexa directly. This functionality can be achieved using an android device (almost any device) and an app that you have to buy for a fiver. In an ideal world the Broadling would have an Alexa 'skill' allowing easy seamless connectivity.

Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Binoculars - Silver
Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Binoculars - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT TOO BAD BUT......, 12 Jan. 2017
I purchased these for a friend, I opted for Olympus on the basis that they make decent propducts and are a recognised brand and it is always nice to give a branded product as a gift. They are very compact, come with a nice case and are of decent enough quality. However if I was buying these for myself I would have opted for Bushnell, the waterproof type with the more modern compact 'bridge prism' design. Bushnell are better known in North America and whilst thir brand is not that well known and their products might not look as flashy they are in my opinion a better option.

Thermos Mondial Flask, 500 ml - Black/Green/Blue
Thermos Mondial Flask, 500 ml - Black/Green/Blue
Offered by CutPriceDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars DOES THE TRICK, 12 Jan. 2017
I bouight this as a Chrisrtmas present from my darling wife who, somewhat inconvienently managed to smash the liner of the her previous very similar flask. I wanted a direct replacement for the other because it was excelent, it uses a traditional double walled vacume liner, this is by far the most efficent but comes with the added problem of being highly usseptable to shock. I subsequently discovered that the original was cheaper at Tesco and slightly different having a rubber effect on the trim and cup (which my wife preferred). I saved the cup from the previous flask and not only does this fit but it will also screw onto the top of the existing cup to provide two cups. Nice....

Zacro 2Pcs Fitbit Charge 2 Charger Replacement USB Charger Charging Cable for Fitbit Charge 2 with Cable Cradle Dock Adapter for Fitbit Charge 2 Smart Watch(100 cm +50 cm)
Offered by Zacro-euro

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST ABOUT PERFECT, 12 Jan. 2017
I am unable to establish if there is any diference between this replavement and the original as supplief by Fitbit. So on that basis it has to be five stars. The longer cord is useful too. I ordered these because I had left the original cord in my office and I wanted to use the Fitbit whils away for a long weekend.The delivery was perfect, just in time for a trip.

Net Curtain Wire. 3 Metre Length. Includes 4 Eyes 4 Hooks.
Net Curtain Wire. 3 Metre Length. Includes 4 Eyes 4 Hooks.
Offered by QPC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT QUICK DELIVERY, 21 Dec. 2016
Fantastic service easy to use does the job, what more is there that I can say about a piece of wire and some hooks.....

Sue. Plain lead weighted voile net curtain. 48 inch drop. Finished in White. Sold by the Metre by The Textile House
Offered by John Aird

5.0 out of 5 stars DEAD EASY, 21 Dec. 2016
I wanted to put up some nets at a flat where that my daughter is renting. I opted for these on the basis of good reviews, price and convenience. I was not disappointed at all. I cut to length and used a sewing machine to put a hem up the sides and Bob's your uncle, easy. The Lead weight is a great feature too.

Pair of Church Pillar Real Wax Battery Operated LED Candles with Timer by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE CAN BE OPERATED IN OTHER PLACES THAN CHURCHES, 20 Dec. 2016
I had trouble convincing my darling wife (who is always right) that it would be a good idea to try out some of these innovative candles at Christmas. In fact I was unable to convince my wife (who is always right) that it was such a good idea....But I just went ahead and did it.....Unfortunately when making this somewhat rash decision I failed to take account of the fact that my wife is always right and as a consequence I am almost always wrong... Anyway, I gave it my best, the large batteries (2 AAA) compared with the small CR235 or whatever they are, button cells, last considerably longer. The timer function is great too, and they look the real deal being made of genuine wax. However have you seen those realy convincing dancing flame candles, they are fantastic, better than these but using more battery power and, and I am guessing here, more prone to failure as they employ a mechanism to make the flame appear to jump about. Anyway I like them.....even if she is not that keen.....

La Chinata Hot Smoked Paprika Powder 500 Grams
La Chinata Hot Smoked Paprika Powder 500 Grams
Offered by James Eadie

5.0 out of 5 stars THE REVENGE...., 20 Dec. 2016
My pet dog, Pippa has taken a bit of a dislike to the postman. Whenever anything is posted through the letter box she likes nothing more than taking a bite out of it. This habit comes with its problems, all of our birthday and Christmas cards are embossed with an imprint of Pippa's teeth, letters and other documents are frequently missing important information! So it was with a certain amount of pleasure that I anticipated the delivery of my purchase of La Chinata 'Hot' Smoked Paprika Powder. On the one hand Pippa would get her comeuppance, on the other I risked the entrance hall being covered in a fine red hot powder.... In the end it was fifty-fifty, when the parcel was delivered Pippa did her usual and got a mouth full of hot paprika in return, however, I had my work cut out cleaning up. Pippa has not changed her habits but I have made some great Chilli with this excellent product that represents great value for money.....

Flying Monkey Screaming Flying Slingshot Plush Toys
Flying Monkey Screaming Flying Slingshot Plush Toys
Offered by Broadfashion

4.0 out of 5 stars THIS FLIES LIKE ONLY A MONKEY CAN, 20 Dec. 2016
This was a secret Santa present. We all had a go at getting it to fly, I cannot recall much screaming though....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18