Profile for nassia > Reviews

Me Before You
Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes

5.0 out of 5 stars wow! brilliant!, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Me Before You (Paperback)
I absolutely loved "the last letter from my lover" ...now this one is a masterpiece! I think that it is one of the best books I read this year (translated into Greek). Nicely told story, great characters, why not turn it into a movie????

Up All Night - The Live Tour [DVD] [2012] [NTSC]
Up All Night - The Live Tour [DVD] [2012] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ One Direction
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars great music!!!, 25 May 2013
Excellent, my 9-year old girl absolutely loves it!!! Great songs! The extras are a special feature of the dvd and we will definitely buy the one that is coming out in August 2013!!!

Kiehl's Aromatic Blends Fragrance - Fig Leaf & Sage 3.4oz (100ml)
Kiehl's Aromatic Blends Fragrance - Fig Leaf & Sage 3.4oz (100ml)
Offered by Ever After Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful aroma!!, 13 Nov. 2012
This is an excellent perfume!! The aroma lasts for hours, it is exotic and fruity. I love it!!! Good value for money. Have not tried the body lotion yet.

Bared to You (Crossfire, Book 1)
Bared to You (Crossfire, Book 1)
by Sylvia Day

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 12 Sept. 2012
Having read 50 shades of gray I wanted to read this one as well out of curiosity. I think it is not a bad book, there is loads of sex in it and it is different from e.l.james book - this is not as atmospheric but I find it easier to follow and faster to read. I will definitely read the second book of the trilogy

The Ice Princess (Patrik Hedstrom and Erica Falck, Book 1) (Patrick Hedstrom and Erica Falck)
by Camilla Lackberg

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 4 April 2012
I trully enjoyed the Ice Princess and have already bought the Preacher and the Stone Cutter to read. The translation (greek) was very good and the story kept me wondering 60 pages before the end. well done Camilla!

The Jewel Of St Petersburg (Russian Concubine)
The Jewel Of St Petersburg (Russian Concubine)
by Kate Furnivall

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 Sept. 2011
This is an excellent book, loved it! I am reading the sequel 'The Russian Concubine' at the moment and I think that Kate Furnivall has done a great job. I recommend it as the perfect summer read.

Train to Trieste
Train to Trieste
by Domnica Radulescu

5.0 out of 5 stars full of emotions, 8 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Train to Trieste (Paperback)
A beautiful book. This is the story of Mona, a Romanian girl who was secretly sent to the US via Italy. We follow her life with its ups and downs, we cry and laugh with her. I loved this book, the way it was written, the unforgetable characters. A superb summer read.

Hothouse Flower
Hothouse Flower
by Lucinda Riley

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 21 July 2011
This review is from: Hothouse Flower (Paperback)
although predictable, this is an excellent summer read. lovely family saga, interesting characters. well written, moving, a real page-turner. well done lucinda!!

Camellia
Camellia
by Lesley Pearse

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!, 1 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Camellia (Paperback)
Loved this book just like ''Remember me'' and ''Gypsy''. Perfect summer read, relaxing, ''Camellia'' is a brilliant book for your holidays!!

Room
Room
by Emma Donoghue

1.0 out of 5 stars boring, 2 May 2011
This review is from: Room (Paperback)
I am sorry, I did not like this book at all. I am a school psychologist and thought it would be a a great book about child abuse - unfortunately it created nothing but irritation. The translation was not good either (english to greek) and made things worse whilst reading it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4