Profile for Payzone > Reviews

Content by Payzone

Payzone "Queenbee" (Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
JYJ 7 Inch Android Google Tablet PC 4.2.2 8GB 512MB DDR3 A23 Dual Core Camera Capacitive Screen 1.5GHz WIFI Blue
Offered by JINYJIA E-SHOP

4.0 out of 5 stars Its pretty good, and unlike the last one I bought ..., 1 Feb. 2016
Its pretty good, and unlike the last one I bought it can take pictures the proper way and I don't have to guess where the object is I am taking.

ENTITY®: Purple 7" Universal Faux Leather Stand Flip Case Cover For All 7 inch Tab Andriod Tablet PC / Apad Mid Netbook / Galaxy Tab 2 Tab 3 & Tab 4 / HDX / eBook Reader / Nexus & Nexus FHD / Dell Streak / Tesco Hudl / Allwinner / GoTab - Executive Fine Quality Case For 7" tablet + Free Stylus Pen - * FREE SHIPMENT IN THE UK *
Offered by ENTITY-Trade Park

Agatha Christie's Poirot: Feature Length Collection (Digitally Re-mastered) [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Suchet

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband always was a fan of Poirot and his ..., 1 Feb. 2016
My husband always was a fan of Poirot and his mysterious way of solving cases. Its a classic. Works well.

Huawei E398u-1 LTE 4G USB Rotator the World's FASTEST available Stick Dongle
Huawei E398u-1 LTE 4G USB Rotator the World's FASTEST available Stick Dongle
Offered by Groß / Einzelhändler Rafal Otto

3.0 out of 5 stars The device works well, but it takes too much ..., 1 Feb. 2016
The device works well, but it takes too much space when plugged in, so no other device has room besides it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty ok for the price., 9 Jun. 2014
The tablet is handy to put in your pocket. I got it just for downloading and showing a small video to people. It is just brilliant for the purpose. The only thing I regret is, that the sound doesn't go up a bit higher. I don't hear so well. Thats it.

British Birds Triple Pack [DVD]
British Birds Triple Pack [DVD]
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars sound to the picture., 1 Dec. 2013
The reason I got this CD is, that I know a lot of birds, but not always their songs. Now , when I hear a bird sound, I know which bird it belongs to. Brilliant.

The Princess Bride - Special Edition [DVD]
The Princess Bride - Special Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cary Elwes

5.0 out of 5 stars never gets old., 1 Dec. 2013
A Movie I used to watch with friends and my kids years ago, and it's still watchable. Seen it so often and it sticks in your memory. When I watched it after many years, I almost remembered all the words in it. The brain is still ok!

Munchhausen [1943] [DVD]
Munchhausen [1943] [DVD]
Offered by bestmediagroup

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny with great old Actors, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Munchhausen [1943] [DVD] (DVD)
An oldtime favorite for my husband. A Movie you can watch every year and find it funny again. A great old classic.

Tangerine Dream -Live At Coventry Cathedral (Dvd+cd)
Tangerine Dream -Live At Coventry Cathedral (Dvd+cd)
Dvd ~ Tony Palmer

4.0 out of 5 stars great sound, 1 Dec. 2013
Wouldn't go to a Cathedral to listen to Tangerine Dream, but hearing it on CD in my own home is memorable enough.

Tangerine Dream -Loreley - Live Open Air Concer [DVD]
Tangerine Dream -Loreley - Live Open Air Concer [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tangerine Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 1 Dec. 2013
Being a lifelong fan of TangerineDream, this CD brought me down Memorylane. Loved it. Its a neccessary part of my Td-collection.

Page: 1 | 2