Profile for Rob > Reviews

Content by Rob

Rob "META-Medicine Coach Trainer" (UK)

Marmot Men's Zeus Jacket
Marmot Men's Zeus Jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars Medium Gator Green, warm & light winter style, 10 Nov. 2015
Warm and light duck down. Great water proofing, Unique colouring & nice fit. Very good quality overall. This is my regular use Autumn/Winter jacket. Very happy with it

Marmot Men's Quasar Jacket - Steel, Medium
Marmot Men's Quasar Jacket - Steel, Medium
Offered by Spit Sport Outdoor

5.0 out of 5 stars Light & Warm Designer Technical Jacket, 10 Nov. 2015
My Favourite Autumn/winter jacket so far, it's incredibly light and warm as described and easily packed into chest pocket, and has a unique metallic sheen look and is well designed has a exclusive stylish look about. I think marmot, are moving toward a better design aesthetic while retaining functionality and it shows here. I've bought a number of marmot items recently and I'm impressed by the quality of all of them this item being no exception. The only downside is due to its extreme thinness & lightness of the jacket is that when you put items in the pockets they bulge, which is to be expected. Other than that combine the quality, lightness, warmth, water proofing, unique colour and fashionable design, then I think your on to a winner!

Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black
Denon AH-C360 In-Ear Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great IPod earphone upgrade, Wide response, Monitor sound, Great build and value, 29 Nov. 2010
Having read the previous reviews I thought I had to give a hands up for Denon, as these are the best in ear headphones I have ever bought.

Having owned these headphones for 12 months, this is a fairly long term review also. I bought these headphones to replace some Sony EX range headphones where the cable had twisted and pulled out of the union with the jack.

I am a consciousness explorer and use various sound based brain wave entrainment tools to assist consciousness development while sleeping also. So I was a little dissapinted with the sony headphones costing £60 and only lasting 6 months. When I saw these had the right frequency response (5hz-24khz is very wide response range) at a similar price in John Lewis I decided to go for them and I'm glad I did for the following reasons.

Build Quality/Durability 9/10 - Is excellent I've been using these headphones pretty much every night for 8-10 hours per night for over 12 months and they show no signs of wear, the cable hasn't kinked a bit.

Sound quality 9/10 - I like headphones that act like monitor i.e. with a faiirly neutral response because different studios have differnt production values with different soundscape emphasis, which means there is a great variation in quality of production, I've found for long time monitors reveal the entire package, from artistry to production values I want to hear it all and these reveal as well as going deep.

Aesthetics 9/10 - These are a great looking unobtrusive, Ipod earphone New Apple iPod touch 8GB (4th Generation)New Apple iPod touch 32GB (4th Generation)New Apple iPod touch 64GB (4th Generation)replacement, with a reasonably low profile look if you want loud looks look elsewhere. These phone say listen to me not look at me!

Overall satisfaction 9/10 - AS I said can't fault them really although I do understand the previous comments regarding cable length problems, I haven't found this to be the case.

The Living Matrix DVD: New insight into our bodies, minds and health
The Living Matrix DVD: New insight into our bodies, minds and health

4.0 out of 5 stars The emerging science of mind-body healing, 22 Jan. 2010
This docu-film is an interesting and enetertaining introduction in to the latest theories associated with mind-body healing and "self organising fields" applied to human biology. Some of the top scientists, academics and authors in the fields of epigentics, neuroscience, psychology are interviewed throughout the film, and some attention is given morphogentic fields described as energetic and informatic self organising fields, and their effect on biological organisms. The film also demonstrates through case studies how people have healed themselves through non physical means (NO Pharmaceuticals or surgery)energy healing and medicine.

This movie is an excellent primer for people interested in self healing and accelerated personal development who may wish to learn about and train in transformational fields such as EFT, NLP, Hypnosis, META-Medicine etc...