Profile for A. Jones > Reviews

Content by A. Jones

A. Jones (Bangor, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
neoCore Elite HD 9.7-inch Tablet PC (Quad Core 1.6GHz, 2GB RAM, Ultra HD LCD 2048x1536, 16GB Storage 2x Camera, Bluetooth, Android 4.2, UK Warranty)

5.0 out of 5 stars An iPad-like Tablet at an affordable price, 27 May 2014
I am very pleased with my new tablet pc. The NeoCore Elite HD 9.7 inch has a lovely bright and clear screen, images look really sharp on this, and viewing angles are great.

It performs nice and quick through all the tasks I've thrown at it. I haven't tried any games though, as I'm not much of a gamer, but based on what I've seen so far performance wise, I think it will perform very well. In use it is very smooth in operation, with no screen lag.

It slows down momentarily whilst updating apps, but apart from that it seems to fly along.

Build quality is very good, it looks and feels far more expensive than it's price suggests, like a premium of kit, and size wise is virtually the same as you would get from Mr Apple, but you'd pay him a lot more money for very little difference!

I highly recommend both the tablet and the seller to all, as I've been playing around with android tablets and phones for a couple years now and can recognise a good product when I see it, and this is a very nice tablet.

The Seller was also very helpful and friendly when I asked for some help with the initial set up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality shelf unit, 4 Oct. 2013
This came well packaged, and assembly was very straightforward. Made of real pine, feels nice to the touch, smells nice, and looks great once assembled. Highly recommend both the product and the seller.

Mews Corona Small Sideboard Solid Pine 2 Door, Mexican
Mews Corona Small Sideboard Solid Pine 2 Door, Mexican

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Sideboard, 4 Oct. 2013
This is a very good quality product, made of real pine, no mdf here! Well thought out and well put together.

Was delivered in plenty of packaging, which protected in transit, and delivery was quick.

I found it very easy to assemble. Instructions are clear, but the writing is a little on the small side, so a magnifying glass may be advisable. It pays to read through the assembly instructions a couple of times, and check everything you do at each stage to make sure that you have components the right way round and in the correct place/direction etc.

I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a piece of furniture that looks great and is more solid and durable than mdf stuff, which tends to warp and fall apart quickly.

Changjiang N7300 - 5.7 Inch huge HD Screen (1280*720 pixels) 1.2GHz MTK6589 Quad core Phablet Android 4.2 smartphone tablet 1G RAM + 8GB ROM 3G GPS (Grey,white)

5.0 out of 5 stars An affordable Galaxy Note, 18 Jun. 2013
Bought as a gift for my wife. Did some research, looked at lots of Chinese smartphones, settled on this one as it offered all the features I was looking for at a fantastic price. Figured I'd take a chance on it at the price, and if it wasn't much good, then I wouldn't have lost out. As it happens, no one lost out!

My wife is delighted with her new phone, and I am very impressed with it. It was delivered within nine days from China via Dracotek, who had the best reviews as a seller, so I felt safe in trusting them. Phone was well wrapped in bubble wrap as others have said, and this helped ensure that phone etc wasn't damaged on delivery. No import duties or other to pay on delivery either.

This phone is every bit as good as a Samsung Galaxy Note 2, and I know this because I have a friend who has a S G Note 2 and have compared them. He was amazed too! And the screen on this is slightly bigger than a standard Note too at 5.7 inches.

It came set up for the UK market, along with an adapter for our power supply. Phone is quad core cpu etc as stated in the ad, and it is very fast, and very smooth in operation. The touch screen is a dream to use. I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S and it leaves it for dead. Antutu benchmark test gives it around 13137 I think, whereas S E Arc manages around 5000 or less.

Screen is lovely, very high resolution, so photos, websites, films and everything else looks great on it. Very surprised with cameras too. The big one on the back, 12.6mp, takes fantastic photos, much better than I expected it too, so no complaints there.

Phone comes with a nice leather flip cover, fits by replacing the back clip on cover, and looks lovely too.

This phone looks just like a Samsung Galaxy Note, and performs as good as one too. Okay, a genuine note might be slightly better, but not much.

Anyway, I won't go on. Suffice to say that if you want a real bargain smartphone then give one of these a try, you won't be disappointed.

No, I don't work for Dracotek, Amazon or anyone else, I'm just really impressed with the quality finish and performance of this phone.

Feliway Diffuser Pack 48ml
Feliway Diffuser Pack 48ml
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 28 May 2012
This review is from: Feliway Diffuser Pack 48ml (Misc.)
If you have cats that squabble, pee where they shouldn't, or exhibit nervous behavior, then this is the product for you.

I have five cats, one of which was introduced to the household just before Christmas and has caused quite a few problems with the other cats, including a peeing on the bed problem with one of them.

I was skeptical about this to begin with, failing to see how it could possibly make a difference, but it has.

My cats are a lot calmer after only a month, and I have more feliway on order to keep up the good work. The peeing has stopped, and although there are still a few scuffles every now and then, it is nothing like it was to begin with.

I am very pleased with Feliway and the difference it has made to my home, and will be buying more from Mr Pets. I highly recommend it to anyone who is experiencing problems with their cats. It works!

High Capacity - Rechargeable Battery for JVC EVERIO GZ-MG330AEK† Camcorder - Capacity : 2400mAH - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent battery at a great price..., 28 May 2012
I bought this battery for my JVC Everio so that I would be able to film a show that my friends were putting on in Salisbury.
It performed brilliantly, and I highly recommend it to everyone.
Fits in place of the original battery, with no extra wires or anything (as has been mentioned elsewhere about similar batteries), charged up no problem, and held it's charge very well.
In fact, I filmed a two and a half hour show with it three weeks ago, and haven't charged it since getting home, and it still appears full! If you're in doubt about buying this battery, don't be, I'm very happy with it and highly recommend both the batter and the seller to all.

14" Avalone Wheel Trims - Chrome/Black - Set of 4
14" Avalone Wheel Trims - Chrome/Black - Set of 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Wheel Trims...but a tight fit!, 25 April 2012
Bought these to fit on my 2001 Nissan Micra. They are of fantastic quality, and look really cool on the car, improving its appearance considerably.

However, be aware that they are quite a tight fit, and were very difficult to fit compared to the old set I removed, which were from Halfords, and just popped on or off as required.

Having broken a plastic post of two of them during fitting, I let my brother fit the other two, and he had marginally more success than I did, using the sprung wire rings from the old trims.

The instructions on the box tell you to adjust the sprung wire if the fit is a little tight, but having done this, the wire ring just falls out of the trim.

I've given them four out of five for this reason. They look great, but are not the easiest trims to fit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sleigh Bed ever!, 3 Jan. 2012
If you're looking at this bed and wondering if it's worth buying, then I can assure you that YES, it most definitely is! Go on, take the plunge and treat yourself to a fantastic sleigh bed!

I'd been looking at it on Amazon for months, and trying to make up my mind if it was worth buying at the price. At £478, it looks costly to someone like me on a modest income, but at the discount price that it is selling for (down from £1,117.00), and the description and photos showing it's quality and construction, I decided to go for it.

I am so happy that I did. It's a fantastic, top quality, solid mahogany king size sleigh bed, as advertised. I can't praise the Seller enough for how good this bed is, and how big a smile I have on my face right now.

It's simply THE best bed I have ever bought. The quality of the wood, the design and it's construction is outstanding.

The Seller dispatched the bed a month ahead of the original proposed schedule, which I was amazed at. I was quite happy to wait until end of January/early February. They also gave me a precise delivery date, and the delivery team phoned on the day of the delivery to let me know that they would be with me within the hour.

The bed came well packaged, in two very big (and quite heavy) boxes, which the men delivered into my home. It was easy to unpack, the instructions for putting it together were very clear, easy to follow, and the Company even provided a set of open ended spanners to aid in bolting the bed together.

Assembly was very straightforward, and I was able to very easily put the bed together on my own, unassisted. The biggest job was breaking the packaging down to manageable size so that I could take it out to the bin, there was that much of it!

So, in summary, fantastic bed, top quality, great price.

I am very pleased with my new bed (and my wife is over the moon), and want to thank the seller and the delivery team for their fantastic service. I highly recommend both the Company and the bed to anyone looking for a new sleigh bed.

So, what are you waiting for? Click that "Add to basket" button and bag yourself the best bargain Sleigh Bed of 2012.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2012 9:35 PM BST

UNIVERSAL DELUXE DOG GUARD MESH GRILL FITS ALL CARS U54
UNIVERSAL DELUXE DOG GUARD MESH GRILL FITS ALL CARS U54

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a great dog guard, 5 Dec. 2011
I ordered this to fit into my Mum's Ford Fiesta so that she could carry her dog safely in the back of the car.
It arrived fairly quickly through the post, which was good, but that's where the good ended unfortunately.
It came with instructions on how to assemble it, bit was so complex it took ages to complete, and when it was assembled, it wouldn't fit, no matter what we did. We tried it every which way possible, and it still didn't want to know. It was flimsy, too, and kept falling apart. It ended up in the skip.
I wouldn't buy another one, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone as it'll just give you a headache for several hours until you go looking for something better.
Crap springs to mind as an appropriate description of it.

You're Lost Little Girl
You're Lost Little Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling reading, 5 Dec. 2011
Couldn't put this book down until I had finished it and found out what happened to the author in the end. A great story, and one that makes you laugh, cry, and appreciate the struggle that trans people have in their lives. Highly recommended reading for all. Well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8