Profile for Mimzi > Reviews

Content by Mimzi

Mimzi (Hertfordshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Summer at Hope Meadows: the perfect escapist read for hot, sunny days: Book 1 (The Hope Meadows Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Story of a Country Vets work, 17 Jun. 2017
I loved this book and also read it in one day, the day it downloaded. So I have pre-ordered book 2 but somewhat surprised that the third and final book in the series will cost 5 times the price of each of these two, I think that is a bit naughty when one has got deeply into a book as I did this one and want to know what happens later. I have preordered other series of books, but this has not happened before. I will still give this book full marks though and it seems a long wait till the next one.

Singing in the Rain at the Picture House by the Sea: Part Two
Singing in the Rain at the Picture House by the Sea: Part Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Good follow up, 22 April 2017
Didn't waste any time waiting before reading this book, great story

Granddaughter Birthday Card ~ Birthday Wishes Granddaughter Just For You ~ Modern Foil Flower Slim Card
Offered by Alexanders Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful card, 22 April 2017
This is a lovely card with beautiful words which I am hoping the young lady in question will love when she receives it

Birthday Card for Two (2) Year Old Boy or Girl - Free 1st Class Post (UK)
Birthday Card for Two (2) Year Old Boy or Girl - Free 1st Class Post (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 April 2017
Quick delivery and cute little card for my great grandson

Second Nature Flowers Design Pop-Up Birthday Card
Second Nature Flowers Design Pop-Up Birthday Card
Offered by Party Trolley

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a friend's 60th birthday and how much the recipient liked it so I got one for my daughter in ..., 10 Jan. 2017
I saw someone had reviewed this card and said they got it for a friend's 60th birthday and how much the recipient liked it so I got one for my daughter in law for her 60th birthday. She loved it too.

Alex Clark "Flirt Eat Hay" Mug, Multi-Colour, 370 ml
Alex Clark "Flirt Eat Hay" Mug, Multi-Colour, 370 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jan. 2017
Good size mug and I like the shape of it very much.

Friend Birthday Card ~ To A Very Special Friend On Your Birthday ~ Cute Bear & Purple Butterflies Slim Card
Offered by Alexanders Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jan. 2017
Very well received by my friend. It's very cute

Spring Lamb Easter 5 Card Pack
Spring Lamb Easter 5 Card Pack
Offered by Animal Gift Club

This review is from: Spring Lamb Easter 5 Card Pack
Good nice little cards for general use at Easter

Great-Grandson 1st Birthday Birthday Card - 'Happy Birthday Great-Grandson You're 1 today'

5.0 out of 5 stars My great grandson was too small to realise how much fun ..., 10 Jan. 2017
My great grandson was too small to realise how much fun this card was but everyone else liked it.

Digital LCD Indoor/ Outdoor Thermometer Hygrometer Temperature Humidity Meter
Digital LCD Indoor/ Outdoor Thermometer Hygrometer Temperature Humidity Meter

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful but I still don't completely understand how to set ..., 10 Jan. 2017
Useful but I still don't completely understand how to set some things and the included instructions are in very mall print so difficult to read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13