Profile for White Chocolate > Reviews

Ray Donovan - Season 1 [DVD]
Ray Donovan - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Liev Schreiber

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay Donovan!, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Ray Donovan - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
This is the best TV series I've ever seen, and I've seen a fair few! I've pre-ordered the Blu-ray and when it arrives i'm going to call in sick to work and watch every episode back-to-back. Ray Donovan plays by his own rules and so do I! 5/5

Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the first!, 14 April 2014
I give this 5 stars all day long - Will Ferrell and the whole gang are back and funnier than ever. I was praying they'd do a sequel for years and when this finally came along it didn't disappoint!

Noah [DVD]
Noah [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe
Offered by Bee-Entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars Floody brilliant!!, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Noah [DVD] (DVD)
This movie really has something for the whole family - including the pets (LOL)!! Russell Crowe is superb as Noah, the axe-wielding environmentalist whose dreams and crazy grandfather inspire him to build a giant wooden box in which to sedate the animals of the world.

I'd never heard of Noah or the ark before watching this but seriously, it's a great story and one I'd recommend to anyone - there's Noah better way to spend your time!!

Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones [Blu-Ray]
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones [Blu-Ray]
Dvd ~ Andrew Jacobs

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 marks! (5 stars), 5 Feb. 2014
They should call this 'Paranormal Activity: The Marked Fives'! Why? Because I'm marking it 5 out of 5, aka giving it 5 stars.

This film has humour and horror in equal measure, so no sooner have you finished laughing at a scene than you're screaming in terror and reaching for a cushion or loved one to bury your face in.

Highly recommended for anyone who enjoys laughing and/or screaming.

Star Trek I - X - Limited Collector's Edition (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [Blu-ray] [1979] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ William Shatner
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot wait, 9 Oct. 2013
Wow I have only one word for this and that is AWESOME. I already own the old Blu-ray boxset but the extra contents in this one look unbelievable! Cannot wait to get the story boards up on my bedroom wall (the wife won't be too happy) and the photo book (all 112 pages of it) looks great too.

Also the description says all 10 movies have been remastered in HD, same as the previous boxset release, so I know the quality will be fantastic - not sure what the previous 1* review was on about.

November 25th can't come soon enough!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 24, 2013 3:49 PM GMT

World War Z (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) [Region Free]
World War Z (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombie good to me, 16 July 2013
This movie exceeded all my expectations! Brad Pitt was outstanding as the unlikely man-on-a-mission to save the world from all-out destruction - I won't give too much away but suffice to say there's some seriously bad stuff going down and you're in for a white-knuckle thrill ride when you buy this! The 3D effects really add to the experience and you feel like you're right there with Brad (every girl's dream, right? LOL!) as he crosses the globe fighting for the future of humanity! 5 stars and definintely worth upgrading to the full 3D experience!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2013 12:30 AM BST

G.I. Joe: Retaliation [DVD]
G.I. Joe: Retaliation [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dwayne Johnson
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Back with a bang!, 28 May 2013
This review is from: G.I. Joe: Retaliation [DVD] (DVD)
If you're looking for an action blockbuster to watch at home this summer, look no further than this! Explosions, ninjas, girls, The Rock, tanks, even Bruce Willis - they're all here and the combination makes for a really entertaining film. This will appeal to original fans of the GI Joe comics and also a whole new generation of 'Joes' - 5/5!

The Oranges [DVD]
The Oranges [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Laurie
Offered by Bee-Entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars Orange you glad this has gone to pre-order?!, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Oranges [DVD] (DVD)
This is a great quirky comedy in the mould of Juno, Extract etc. Hugh Laurie is on top form as the bored middle-aged family man who begins an unlikely relationship with his best friend's teenage daughter, with darkly funny repurcussions for all concerned! Highly recommended 5/5

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Season One,  Vol. 1 - Rise of the Turtles [2012] [DVD]
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Season One, Vol. 1 - Rise of the Turtles [2012] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rob Paulsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Grab a pizza the action!, 8 Mar. 2013
The legendary characters Leonardo, Donatello, Rafael and Michaelangelo are back and better than ever! I've been hooked on everything Turtles ever since I first laid my peepers on them as a child. Their outrageous escapades and long-running battle against the evil Shredder really captured my imagination and I'm delighted to say that this new series is even better than the original, you should totes buy it dudes!

Fun Size [DVD]
Fun Size [DVD]
Dvd ~ Victoria Justice

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny Size!, 19 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Fun Size [DVD] (DVD)
Saw this at the cinema with my sister and 2 nieces - I was dubious about it prior to seeing it but it turned out to be really funny! My nieces (12 and 14) didn't stop 'LOL'-ing throughout and there's plenty of gags to keep us older adults entertained too. Would highly recommend for those difficult to buy for tween girls!