Profile for G. Byatt > Reviews

Content by G. Byatt

G. Byatt (Cheltenham, England)

4.0 out of 5 stars BADGER MUSCLE RUB IS FIRST CLASS, 23 July 2013
I have used this product for many years and have found it most helpful in keeping my shoulders free of Polymyalitus (trust this is correct spelling).

My only gripe is that you no longer seem to stock it in the 56g/2oz size, and the 21g size is much too small for handling effectively.

Badger Balm Organic Sore Muscle Rub Original Balm 56g
Badger Balm Organic Sore Muscle Rub Original Balm 56g

5.0 out of 5 stars Sore muscles hate it, 17 Mar. 2013
I have used this for years and find it a wonderful help. Howeverplease do try to supply it in the larger 56g tins. The smaller ones are too fiddling to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inks & photo paper kit, 17 Sept. 2011
I always use this product because it has great value and ensures I am never out of photo paper which in this area can be difficult to purchase - but never on line from you. I have also found that my printer can give some funny results should I try to use ink other than the HP type. Contentment means a lot to me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super dongle, 21 Feb. 2011
Needing 8gbs in order to back up my system I chose Kingston because they have always suited me and came recommended by my IT Consultant. I like the slide over cover and the new addition of a flashing light whilst copying. So very well satisfied with it and your service. GB

Electrolux Z3319 Powerlite Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Electrolux Z3319 Powerlite Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

4.0 out of 5 stars Electrolux Z3319 Vacuum Cleaner, 21 Jan. 2010
Having always used Electrolux as they have always given good service, I have to say that we are delighted with this one. It is very light - far lighter than the previous one - and has an extremely good pick-up power, all the tools one wants and being that much smaller easily fits into many spaces.

Ordering from and delivery by Amazon was as always a very quick experience

Draper 69933 Safety Helmet with Ear Defenders and Visor
Draper 69933 Safety Helmet with Ear Defenders and Visor

4.0 out of 5 stars Draper Safety Helmet 69933, 9 Oct. 2009
This is an item that is a great help to me as it will give added protection whenever I use my chainsaw - a visor being so much better than goggles which can 'steam' up.

However, I did think the instructions to assenble it could have more clarity, but after various trials I soon discovered the correct way, and am now very pleased with the purchase.