Profile for Mimisota77 > Reviews

Mimisota77 "lulubella662"

RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum
RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum
Offered by Best - Beauty - Products

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PRODUCT.....your search for the perfect mascara....OVER!!!, 13 Sept. 2012
WOW this stuff really really works!! After only a few weeks I saw a big improvement in length and darkness, after a month friends and family noticed and I get asked all the time now whether I have false eyelashes or extensions on! I have to tug at them to prove to my friends that they are really all mine. I can leave the house now without mascara which I have never done before... My lashes have seriously gone wild they are soooo long and dark now! THIS PRODUCT WORKS! BEST BEAUTY BUY EVER!! I feel loads prettier with my lovely long dark lashes and you will too.... BUY IT. You will save a fortune as won't need expensive lengthening mascaras ever again! Your search for the perfect mascara will be over and you could get away with any old cheap/supermarket brand for a bit of colour/definition. Hooray! I haven't even finished my first tube yet...lasts for ages but I have ordered another already as never want to be without this stuff!!

Pieces of a Dream - The Best of Anastacia
Pieces of a Dream - The Best of Anastacia
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

1.0 out of 5 stars WOW YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS!!, 5 Jan. 2006
Utterly fantastic, every song is brilliant. I don´t own any of her other albums but put this in my xmas list as i´ve loved every song I´ve heard on T.V / Radio and I am sooo glad I did. What an amazing voice and superb music. You can´t help singing at the top of your voice to every track. I am now hooked and am desperate to see her live. Anastacia girl, keep on doing what you´re doing babe, you are ace!!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2012 4:09 PM GMT

Bugsy Malone [DVD]
Bugsy Malone [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jodie Foster

5.0 out of 5 stars blast from the past for me &a new experience for my daughter, 27 Oct. 2005
This review is from: Bugsy Malone [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant! I remember watching this with my brother and sister when we were very young and we loved it! and to watch it now 25 years later is fantastic! I didn't notice at such a young age the quality of the actors. The cast and their acting is truely amazing, the songs great fun and very catchy. My 6 year old daughter loved it too, and can now be heard standing in front of the mirror singing " My name is Tallulah". I love musicals and films that I can share with her and this is an excellent film for all the family. There aint no one out there who wont enjoy it!!