Profile for Lynndiloo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

4.0 out of 5 stars Two pairs of JEANS.... Must be cold in Seattle, 23 Jun. 2015
Well I am reading GREY the fourth novel by El James.
Is it good? .......well
It is much as the others....not exactly very grammatically correct but continuity is a thing here too......when he first takes her to his bedroom.....in a very discriptive sensual way it is described how he.....slides her jeans off of her....... Then her shoe and sock then the other shoe and sock and for a second time takes her jeans off yet again. Must be very cold in Seattle if she has to wear two pairs of jeans. Lol.

Its slightly annoying but I will still be reading it.

Hidden Garden Fairy Tale
Hidden Garden Fairy Tale

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Hidden Garden Fairy Tale (App)
I love hidden object games.
Very disappointed with this..... You just randomly click over the pictures in the hope of maybe finding something!

JnDee™ Dimmable RGB 5W B22 Colour Changing LED Light Bulb with IR Remote Control , Wall Switch Control + Memory Function
Offered by JnDeeLighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooooo COOL, 17 Dec. 2014
To be honest I didn't expect too much because of the price compared to it others I had looked at, including top of the range Phillips ones.
BUT THIS IS BRILLIANT.
colors are amazing, bright and vivid.
Will definitely by more :D

Raa Raa the Noisy Lion: Jingly Jangly Jungle Song
Raa Raa the Noisy Lion: Jingly Jangly Jungle Song
by Ladybird
Edition: Board book

1.0 out of 5 stars HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT, 15 Dec. 2014
Lovely colourful book. BUT HUGELY DISAPPOINTED.
Description of book does not match the book!
Like others expected the tune with the correct words. IT'S NOT.
My one year old grandson loves to dance and shout raaraa. The "raaaa" noise doesn't even sound like raaraa.

My5
My5

1.0 out of 5 stars hardly ON DEMAND!, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: My5 (App)
One star because channel five really need to sort out their ON DEMAND!

watching 5 on demand is bad on everything I try to watch it on!

BBC iPlayer
BBC iPlayer

5.0 out of 5 stars Buffering is a thing of the past!, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: BBC iPlayer (App)
I only watch BBC TV on iplayer. and through any other device which I use the buffering is so frustrating as we all know.
Have had NO problems with this using this app on my firetv.

iStoryBooks
iStoryBooks

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet app but for the VOICE!, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: iStoryBooks (App)
I only give this THREE stars as I don't like the American computerized sounding speaking voice.

Triumph Amourette 300 WHP Full Cup Women's Bra White 38DD
Triumph Amourette 300 WHP Full Cup Women's Bra White 38DD

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooooooooooooo COMFORTABLE and very PRETTY., 21 Nov. 2014
All of us ladies need a comfy bra, but we also like them to be pretty.
I am a large lady and do love my pretty bras but some are not always comfortable.
The fitting in these almost moulds itself to you.
No sagginess in places like some bras fit in the cup for example,
If I could afford it I would have one in every colour.

Culinare Soft Touch One Touch Automatic Can Opener - Black
Culinare Soft Touch One Touch Automatic Can Opener - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars This can opener is a SNOB!!!!!, 21 Nov. 2014
I have had one of these before and it lasted me years and LOVED IT! people were impressed how easily it opened tins and they bought one for themselves.

BUT this newer version.......is a real SNOB!

it doesn't like "cheaper tins"......it acts like it running out of battery.....odd you may think.....well.
It opens tins from better quality products! but for example...Tesco/Sainsbury cheaper range products it will not work on.

OK but most of the more expensive products, like Heinz, have ring pulls on the top!

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars SMALL in size, but BIG in my eyes!, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
I absolutely LOVE my new amazon fire TV. VERY impressed. I have had this amazing little box for a week now and it just does so much and can multitask! for example I play a game while listening to my music.

Speaking of which, when I went to music all my library is just there! when I turn it on.
I love the fact that a screensaver comes on if I leave the room for something, the pictures of which are stunning.
I haven't worked out yet if I can add my own to make my own screensaver.

I have watched Live TV. YouTube, BBC Iplayer; which i watched through my Playstation before and it always buffered all the time, is now not a problem. 5 Demand however still struggles. Channel five really need to sort this out as it is the same on any device I try to watch on demand 5 on!

The quality of my picture through my already HDTV is even more amazing!

The little remote works amazingly well so much so we put it to the test and it even worked from upstairs! "yes we are "sad" and did try this just to test it out!" LOL this means you can "hide" your little box if you wanted to and didn't want it in direct view!

BUT, and so far this is the only negative thing I have found is........

We watch lots of films and the streaming and quality is amazing on this little thing.

BUT

I am hugely disappointed and annoyed though that I can only pay for films that are HD at £4.49, now instead of the cheaper £3.49, that I was prepared to treat myself to.
I don't want to pay for HD when the quality of my television picture is HD already!
It's money I feel is rather expensive anyway. I am sure people would watch more "pay films" if the SD/HD prices were lower by a £1 each. We certainly would!
I now have to go back to watching films through my playstation if I want to watch a film that I have to pay for........so not happy on that score!!

My wish list items are........itv player and 4oD.

Apart from this one negative issue that is why I still give it FIVE STARS.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4