Profile for Nik Watt > Reviews

Content by Nik Watt

Nik Watt "A walk without a dog is just a walk - but a walk with a dog, is an adventure" (Edinburgh)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Spoilt Rotten Pets Blue Super Star Bandana. Small/Medium Fits 12"-16" Neck - Personalised With Any Name Embroidered FREE
Offered by Spoilt Rotten Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Now They Know I'm Male!, 2 Jan. 2016
Brodie look BRILLIANT in it, and he's really comfy in it, though a 'setting' between the supplied poppers would be better!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Two Mules for Sister Sara
Two Mules for Sister Sara
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Comedy of Errors, 27 Dec. 2015
This is listed on Amazon as a 'comedy'. I wonder who suggested that, as it is as far from that subject as Jaws!

JZHY Dog Winter Clothes Warm Vest Harness Jacket Coat Waterproof for Small Medium and Large Dogs(Blue,XXL)

3.0 out of 5 stars He Looks Like Me!, 19 Dec. 2015
I asked for some indication on sizes (nobody wants to be an 'XL' and certainly-not bigger, do they?). The one they suggested for my Border Collie (3yo) was, "XXL".

I was 'disappointed' in the delivery time, which isn't mentioned - as I was told post-order that I'd get it January 8th 2016 [after 'winter']. However it arrived yesterday and is exactly the right fit! Brodie seems very comfy in it, and as it is very-light, he wasn't too hot wearing it indoors (in the pub). Additionally, it's maybe 'waterproof' in light drizzle but certainly not what we get - rain-wise - in Edinburgh!

I have a ski-jacket with a similar colour-scheme, so it's true what they say about dogs & their owners..

Excellent!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Motorola Moto E - Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth ( Red )
Offered by QUICK KIWI

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for my Wife, 13 Dec. 2015
Bought this for my wife (I have one that looks more 'manly'. She seems happy enough with it - although the pointer-thing's a bit too big in diameter (it was the same for the one I got).

Photoshop Element Windows and Macintosh (Visual QuickStart Guides)
Photoshop Element Windows and Macintosh (Visual QuickStart Guides)
by Craig Hoeschen

1.0 out of 5 stars Swahili One, 13 Dec. 2015
Might as well be, "Swahili 1": I have other books in this series by the same publishing house and am very-happy with them: This one, however, is 'teaching somebody that already knows', and is very-disappointing

If I Can Dream: Elvis Presley With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
If I Can Dream: Elvis Presley With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Offered by Amore DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Pow, POW, POW!!!, 13 Dec. 2015
Although the 'live' original of American Trilogy is - IMHO - better, I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this 'new' version. 'It is clear as day' that the R.P.O. were enjoying themselves!

Dealer delivered in two days and it came on a Sunday: Perfect.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Shockproof but Still Mobile, 15 May 2015
Only disappointment is, is the black bits on the back aren't as I'd hoped: So the case doesn't prevent the phone from sliding on a shiny surface.

Energizer A544 4LR44 4G13 L1325 6V Alkaline Batteries Twin-pack
Energizer A544 4LR44 4G13 L1325 6V Alkaline Batteries Twin-pack
Offered by dEcolectrix

4.0 out of 5 stars Puns, 26 Oct. 2014
Like most batteries, they aren't free. No - wait for it - it came with a charge..

Got it for a dog-collar to 'prevent' my dog from barking. Battery worked fine - the PetSafe collar was a total waste of money.

Adidas Originals Men's ZX 750 Navy Running Retro Casual Shoes Trainers (UK 10)
Adidas Originals Men's ZX 750 Navy Running Retro Casual Shoes Trainers (UK 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Retro No, 26 Oct. 2014
Can't really 'see' how it is "Retro" as it looks like most Adidas shoes.

It's comfy enough if a little tight. A size bigger would be too wide for me.

Random Harvest (NTSC) USA import
Random Harvest (NTSC) USA import
Dvd ~ Ronald Colman
Offered by Popcorn and Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Perfect, 26 Oct. 2014
The 'hymn', "Oh Perfect Love" brings tears to my eyes - not least because it was played at my Mum's funeral. On doing the house clearance, I found six VHS copies of the film around her home and the 'schedule' for her wedding? This same song was playing for the arrival of her guests.

I simply love the twists of the film - and did he ever fix that squeaky gate?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12