Profile for Nik Watt > Reviews

Content by Nik Watt

Nik Watt "A walk without a dog is just a walk - but a walk with a dog, is an adventure" (Edinburgh)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
IVSO Premium Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for Lenovo Yoga tab 3 10.1-Inch tablet - Ultra-thin High Quality HD Clear Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Lenovo Yoga tab 3 10.1-Inch tablet (Tempered-Glass - 1 Pack)
Offered by IVSOTEK UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy-Peasy, 29 Jun. 2016
Came early and somewhat surprisingly, it was much-easier to fit than expected. Instruction/translation left a bit to be desired, though!

Infiland Lenovo YOGA Tab 3 10.1-Inch Case Cover- Folio PU Leather Slim Stand Case Cover for Lenovo YOGA Tab 3 10.1-Inch Tablet(with Auto Sleep / Wake Feature)(Black)
Offered by Britainbroadway

4.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says on The Tin, 29 Jun. 2016
Blowed if I know how to set the sleep function remarked about in the product description, but this fits my computer fine. Only just got it, so I don't know how it'll be after several weeks' working - no reason to see why it should develop a problem though.

Timberland Euro Sprint, Men's Slouch Boots, Black (Black), 10.5 UK (45 EU)
Timberland Euro Sprint, Men's Slouch Boots, Black (Black), 10.5 UK (45 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars New Style, 11 Mar. 2016
Wee bit bigger but I think that's because I haven't figured the new lacing ( I still own other Timberland boots, and when I got the black version, the eyelets came off! I got this new style specifically because of that.

Seems okay, so far - but I'm keeping the box,in case

Duracell Ultra Photo DLCR2 3 V Lithium Batteries - Pack of 2
Duracell Ultra Photo DLCR2 3 V Lithium Batteries - Pack of 2
Offered by decolectrix2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Free: These Come With a Charge, 12 Jan. 2016
Does what it 'says on the tin'. These were bought for my 'ancient' APS camera (made by Canon) before digital took over the world. It's a real-shame that it came so soon after a 'special' birthday and not before it or I might've been digital sooner: The late great Litchfield said that if he'd gone digital earlier, he'd have saved £15,000 a year!

Timberland Splitrock 2, Men's Lace-Up Boots, Black, 10.5 UK
Timberland Splitrock 2, Men's Lace-Up Boots, Black, 10.5 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Sole Searching, 12 Jan. 2016
I bought - a while ago - the tan version of these, so I knew the fit would be just right. I'd have preferred the navy blue version but 'everyone' seemed to be out of stock (with no idea when they'd be coming in), so opted for the black.

My only 'reservation' on getting identical style is that the heels will wear away like my tan ones: But it is my intention 'to keep them for good', and only where them on occasion. Maybe a cobbler could suggest a way to preserve the wear on the heels since the sole is part of the boot and cannot come off, to be replaced.

Duracell Ultra M3A†DL223 Alkaline 6 V Camera Battery
Duracell Ultra M3A†DL223 Alkaline 6 V Camera Battery
Offered by decolectrix2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Puns 'R' Us, 2 Jan. 2016
Watch for the prices of batteries. They don't come free: They (wait for it) come with a charge..

Spoilt Rotten Pets Blue Super Star Bandana. Small/Medium Fits 12"-16" Neck - Personalised With Any Name Embroidered FREE
Offered by Spoilt Rotten Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Now They Know I'm Male!, 2 Jan. 2016
Brodie look BRILLIANT in it, and he's really comfy in it, though a 'setting' between the supplied poppers would be better!

Two Mules for Sister Sara
Two Mules for Sister Sara
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Comedy of Errors, 27 Dec. 2015
This is listed on Amazon as a 'comedy'. I wonder who suggested that, as it is as far from that subject as Jaws!

JZHY Dog Winter Clothes Warm Vest Harness Jacket Coat Waterproof for Small Medium and Large Dogs(Blue,XXL)
Offered by Dizzymall

3.0 out of 5 stars He Looks Like Me!, 19 Dec. 2015
I asked for some indication on sizes (nobody wants to be an 'XL' and certainly-not bigger, do they?). The one they suggested for my Border Collie (3yo) was, "XXL".

I was 'disappointed' in the delivery time, which isn't mentioned - as I was told post-order that I'd get it January 8th 2016 [after 'winter']. However it arrived yesterday and is exactly the right fit! Brodie seems very comfy in it, and as it is very-light, he wasn't too hot wearing it indoors (in the pub). Additionally, it's maybe 'waterproof' in light drizzle but certainly not what we get - rain-wise - in Edinburgh!

I have a ski-jacket with a similar colour-scheme, so it's true what they say about dogs & their owners..

Excellent!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Motorola Moto E - Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth ( Red )
Offered by GB Online Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for my Wife, 13 Dec. 2015
Bought this for my wife (I have one that looks more 'manly'. She seems happy enough with it - although the pointer-thing's a bit too big in diameter (it was the same for the one I got).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11