Profile for Master A. Cheung > Reviews

Singularity (PC DVD)
Singularity (PC DVD)
Offered by Gameseek

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst graphic in 2010, 28 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Singularity (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
This the the worst game I have ever played in 2010.

First, the graphic is horrible! Despite I switched to the highest resolution, it remains suck! I can say it is worst than COD4. Furthermore, it runs direct X "9"!!!! WTH...

Next, it is sooooo buggy!! This game should still in the beta state. I keep restarting the game in every 10mins when a bug appear eg. black screen, weird sound, spinning grasses ( Yes, the grasses spin around you! ) and a lot more!

In conclusion, this is the last time I support Activision, they have already let me down in COD6. This game should be released 2 or 3 years ago but not 2010. Save your money mates, don't buy this game.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2011 11:45 PM GMT

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PC DVD)
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PC DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a pc game!!!, 20 April 2010
1st of all, please accept my bad English.

I have received this game on 16th April which I pre-order it and got it on the release date, it does impressed me on Amazon's delivery service.

1.) This game needs 16GB from your hard drive.
2.) You have to keep swaping DVD while installing.
3.) You must install "Window Live" ( I hate this!! )
4.) You need a good Cpu to run this game or you will suffer in lagging!! ( I could play metro 2033 smooth like baby butt with my AMD 64 x2 5000+ with HD5770 but not in this game.)

After finishing both chapters of this game, here is the conclusion:

1.) You can finish one chapter a day :(
2.) Police are useless, you can loss them easily with no challenge :((
3.) Quite a lot of bugs, etc. you can become a superman flying over the city when you get hit while driving a car ( seriouly no joke :S I was like WTH I just hit by a taxi but not truck man!)
4.) Missions are not challenging!.
5.) This Game is no made for PC gamer.

So, buy it if you are GTA's Fan with less than £15, I don't think this game is worth more than that price.
Thanks for reading.