Profile for Konk > Reviews

Content by Konk

Konk

Support for Back, Lumbar Brace - the Only Certified Medical-Grade Lower Back Belt for Pain Relief and Injury Prevention | Double Adjustment for Perfect Fit | For Men and Women | ActiveBak by Clever Yellow | 4 Sizes
Offered by Clever Yellow Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great helpful product, 14 Jun. 2016
I'm a bigger lad (18 stone) and love cycling, I didn't buy this so much for back support but as an all round core support whilst out on my bike, I have a 40 inch waist and it fits a treat with room to spare if you are a little larger, it is fully adjustable at the sides so you can have it tighter when working and loosen it off when resting, for what I brought it for it has done the job perfectly and has helped improve my posture on the bike, improve my speed and helped with my core strength on climbing etc. I have also started using it in the gym as it is almost invisible under clothing a big help whilst loosing weight and getting my natural core in order !!!

Tenn Mens Coolflo Padded Cycling Bib Shorts - Black/Blue - 3XL
Tenn Mens Coolflo Padded Cycling Bib Shorts - Black/Blue - 3XL

5.0 out of 5 stars but this is perfect for me, 14 Jun. 2016
I'm a bigger lad 18 stone, and normally have a problem getting bibs which fit, but this is perfect for me, great fit good padding, all round very pleased

Zip Zap Zooom Ladies Vintage Japanese Manga Anime Cartoon T-Shirt All Sizes - Medium
Offered by Zip-Zap-Zooom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T, 8 July 2014
Great Printing same design on front and Back, Wife has long hair so I cant tell if she is walking towards me or away from me, thank god she has Breasts !!!

Blessing In Disguise
Blessing In Disguise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album., 29 July 2013
This review is from: Blessing In Disguise (Audio CD)
This is a good old fashion heavy metal band from the days when heavy metal was young and fresh, the album has not dated at all in the last 25 years, still sound as good today as it did back in the day !!!!, Brought this to build up my collecting of albums from yesteryear, if you have never heard of the band you will not be upset on spending your hard earned cash on this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 29 July 2013
Not a bad product, the case itself is great and the slots for the cards and money is fantastic if you are heading for the pub, forget the wallet, the plastic clips the phone clips into is not very good, both myself and a friend had one of these and the clips on both of ours broke.

Wolfman/Frankenstein/Dracula [DVD]
Wolfman/Frankenstein/Dracula [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benicio Del Toro
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trio of films, 29 July 2013
Great movie set, The Wolfman is just fantastic one of my all time top movies a must see, and Dracula, think this is the best version ever made of a classic story, and well what can you say about good old Frank, another classic very well re-made, if you have never seen any of these movies you are in for a good night viewing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy Ever !!!!, 29 July 2013
I am a large guy and the thought of joining a gym bothered me, I bought this after my first few sessions as my belly was always popping out from under my t-shirt, This however solved the issue and stopped me being self conscious, I just put it on under my shorts and t-shirt and away you go, you can just get on with training, Honestly if you are a bit conscious about how you look this is a winner, after doing away with a few stone, I think I will frame it as a memento !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoe, 29 July 2013
I try not to spend to much money on trainers for the Gym as they can wear out on the equipment quickly, and lets be honest they can become quiet smelly and minging as well, these though are standing up to the challenge, light weight, breathable and strong, I will be buying more of these, and at the price, well a bargin.

Soul Destruction
Soul Destruction

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Great *****5, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Soul Destruction (MP3 Download)
I Saw This Band Live 3 Times In The Early 90's, Great Then, Great Now, If You Love Old School Rock You'll Love It.Good Buy.

Dvd ~ Fred Gwynne
Offered by dave38957

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kid's Loved This Box Set, 17 Jan. 2011
The Munsters - Closed Casket Complete Collection [DVD]

This was a gift for my 2 girl's (13 & 11) for Christmas I thought it would be good to share with then some of thing's I loved to watch as a Kid (Although re-run's even then in the 70's). The box set contains every episode made and re-mastered in the original Black and White, I must say I wasnt sure how they would receive this gift but they loved it and have spent every night since watching them in bed at night.
A fantastic purchase and its great to see that even now these Black and White master pieces can still make kids howl with laughter.
A small price to pay for some good old fashioned entertainment !!!!!!