Profile for MrsJohnnyDepp! > Reviews

Michael McIntyre: Showtime [DVD]
Michael McIntyre: Showtime [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael McIntyre
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Saw this live, didn't stop crying with laughter for 2 hours!!, 22 Sept. 2012
I saw this live at the NIA in Birmingham, and it was absolutely brilliant! Michael had me in hysterics within the first five minutes, and I was crying with laughter for the next two hours! I have never, ever laughed so hard in my life! The material was hilarious, and Michael was on top form! Not only was the ready prepared material excellent, his improvisational skills with the audience was fantastic!
I'm pre-ordering this straight away, and I can't wait to see it again!!

The Guardian
The Guardian
by Nicholas Sparks

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book!, 5 Dec. 2011
This review is from: The Guardian (Paperback)
I absoloutly love Nicholas Sparks, he is an amazing writer! And 'The Guardian' just adds to the list of good reads! I admit, this book takes a while to get into, but once you hit the action, it is physically impossible to put down! And I even shed a few tears! I reccomend this book to not only Sparks fans, but anyone who simply wants a good book to read.