Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Mar. 2015
Does what it says, simple.

Reebok Women's Exercise Deck - Blue
Reebok Women's Exercise Deck - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed! Reebok The Deck, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Reebok Deck (Sports)
I bought my Deck at £99.99 with DVD and resistance tube included. Before committing myself I had looked at numerous customer reviews and DVD clips and really liked what I saw.

Delivery was quicker than expected and it arrived well packaged.

The Deck is a sturdy, well made piece of kit, which is easy to set up and easy to pack away. The weight of it means that in use there is no danger of slipping.

Used it straight out of the box doing an online step aerobics class, then using the dvd included to put it through its paces. I wasn't disappointed.

DVD included is basic to demonstrate various exercises - The inclusion of a user manual or exercise chart would have been more helpful.

Am really pleased with my Deck my husband is considering we purchase another especially if price remains same (or lower) so we can workout together.

Would definitely recommend this product especially if you are stuck for space. Having had numerous pieces of fitness equipment in the past this ticks all the boxes.

Kodak ESP7 WiFi Wireless All-in-One Printer
Kodak ESP7 WiFi Wireless All-in-One Printer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could do better, 28 Oct. 2009
Bought this printer for my daughter and worked straight out of the box via USB. Quality is good, easy to use and overall it looks like a good printer. Connected to my wireless network also with no problems. However, connection to a second PC via the network appears to be impossible... I can "ping" the printer IP address - so it is connected to the network but I cant add the printer for some reason. Also the software does not allow you to install only the printer driver, you have to install all the Kodak junk - which i do not want. This is a really poor effort from Kodak.

Overall if you are using this printer via USB then I would heartily recommend it. If you need wireless then I coundl't say as I cant get mine to work - and I'm an MCSE so not a novice by any means...

The thing that grates the most though is the software - a bit like Apple - I DONT WANT YOUR SOFTWARE WHY DO YOU FORCE ME TO INSTALL IT ?

Ubuntu Kung Fu: Tips, Tricks, Hints, and Hacks: Tips, Tricks and Hacks
Ubuntu Kung Fu: Tips, Tricks, Hints, and Hacks: Tips, Tricks and Hacks
by Keir Thomas

4.0 out of 5 stars Tips galore, 19 April 2009
A really nice book with lots of worthwhile tips. A definite buy for anyone new to Ubuntu.

One complaint, the paper quality is not that good...picky I know.

Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Best Practices
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Best Practices
by Bill English Ben Curry

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 April 2009
Wonderfully written book. Everything you need to know including project and development techniques for those new to these areas.

Comprehensive, easy to read, and thorough