Profile for DMWarmock > Reviews

Content by DMWarmock

DMWarmock

ENDLESS SPACE PC DVD
ENDLESS SPACE PC DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars WARNING! Well Supported Game but they release fixes that kill your savegames, 5 Oct. 2012
This review is from: ENDLESS SPACE PC DVD (DVD-ROM)
This is an excellent game. Really the best space 4x I've played in a long while, and there is good support from the DEVS in terms of feature update. But be careful they release updates that break your save games without warning you first. If you can live with that it's a five star game. If not it's a 2 star at best.

UPDATE -

The Developers fixed the game breaking update very quickly making this a five star 4X game. I'm Happy to revise my review. I also have to say the reaction from the dev team is very impressive.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2012 7:46 PM GMT

Rebit Version 5, 3 User (PC)
Rebit Version 5, 3 User (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish avoid, 25 Feb. 2012
It won't install properly to backup to a NAS and the form support is a joke. See how may unanswered queries there are. Look elsewhere!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart Switching is not so smart, 24 April 2011
The item is good and works dependably when I set up the unit to operate from an infra red controller. Smart switching, which worked OK for me on the 3x1 Octava unit (from which I am upgrading with this purchase), seems less successful here. This may well be because I have not worked out the timings necessary in setting up my smart remote controller to successfully deactivate some pieces of kit while activating others. My kit is also a mix of 7 year old early HDMI and new (Q1 2011 purchases). Your mileage may vary. The option is easy to deactivate and reactivate anyhow and having programmed the controller to operate the Octava I am happy with the purchase. With newer and different mixes of purchases I may give the auto switching another go.