Profile for GLB > Reviews

GLB

Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard, Moustache Trimmer Set
Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard, Moustache Trimmer Set

5.0 out of 5 stars but found it very good and ideal for my needs, 9 Aug. 2014
Does what it says on the package! Only used it a couple of times so far, but found it very good and ideal for my needs. The 'holder' really is too light and can easily be knocked over but apart from that I have no complaints about it. For the price certainly an excellent buy, which I would happily recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Headlight Adaptors, 21 Aug. 2012
Item is as shown and exactly the same as you would buy at any of the Ports or on-board one of the Ferrys......only much cheaper. Buy in advance and save yourself some money!

Dragon Age: Origins (PC)
Dragon Age: Origins (PC)
Offered by GeeksWholesaler

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragon Age Origins, 19 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I'm not a big gamer and wanted something I could get engrossed in - this certainly does it. Lots of turns and things to remember as you trudge your way through the different areas fighting the various hordes. Great fun for me and for the price excellent value.

AA Car Essentials Beam Converters
AA Car Essentials Beam Converters

5.0 out of 5 stars AA Beam converters, 19 April 2012
These are what they say they are - same as you would buy at the Ferry ports or on the Ferry only at much less price.

Hush Puppies Men's Sulphur Black 123710000700 7 UK Regular
Hush Puppies Men's Sulphur Black 123710000700 7 UK Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Hush Puppies Men's Sulphur Shoes, 19 April 2012
An excellent sturdy and extremely comfortably pair of shoes. I have bought these ones before and find myself going back for more! Usually I wear shoes out within 4-6 months - not these, my current ones are close on a year old and going strong. Definitely recommend these as good looking everyday shoes.

Hush Puppies Men's Navigate Black Leather Loafer H13912000 7 UK
Hush Puppies Men's Navigate Black Leather Loafer H13912000 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Hush Puppies Men's Navigate, 26 Feb. 2012
Very comfortable pair of shoes with an extremely pleasing low price. High quality and robust enough for day to day wearing.

Kingston SDC4/4GB 4GB SDHC Micro Memory Card
Kingston SDC4/4GB 4GB SDHC Micro Memory Card
Offered by AMG Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash memory card, 20 Oct. 2011
Not a lot to really say about this except it does what it's supposed to do! Works fine and no problems thus far.

LG 42LD450 42-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with  Freeview
LG 42LD450 42-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with  Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars LG42LD450 42" Widescreen LCD TV, 28 Mar. 2011
Excellent TV which was exceptionally easy to set up. Picture quality is great and I am really impressed with it. Only slight downside for me is that it only has one scart connection, but worked around that. Big thumbs up from me as this is a lot of TV for very little money.

Compaq Presario CQ61-406SA Laptop PC (15.6-inch Display, Windows 7 Home Premium, AMD Turion II M520 Processor, 3 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD, ATI Radeon HD 4200 Graphics, up to 6 Hours Battery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Compaq Presario CQ61-406SA Notebook, 13 Nov. 2010
Thsi laptop arrived extemely quickly and was amazingly easy to set up. There is already a recovery disc set up on a separate drive on the main hard drive, though I still created my own just for peace of mind (I have had a previous laptop Hard drive not able to start up at all without startup/recovery discs). The 3GB RAM it comes with is more than enough for most stuff you would use especially as this is a mid-range laptop. Not had any "overheating" problems which one or two others have mentioned and found it quiet running and extremely fast starting up - more so now I have removed a couple of the unnecessary programs! Not tried any games yet, but then it wasn't really bought for that. All in all a very good purchase at an extremely good price.

Universal twin bike bicycle carrier for car cars
Universal twin bike bicycle carrier for car cars
Offered by Beck's

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a look, 11 July 2008
This appears to be a reasonable product, especially for the price. Yes part is made of plastic but I have had no problem with that (maybe the previous reviewer just over-tightened the nuts?). It took me about 15 minutes to put it together correctly, although the instructions were not particularly helpful, the pictures on the box showed you all you needed to know, and at the end of the day it's not rocket science! Tried it on my car too, along with a bike, and all seems fine. I would suggest buying more ties for it though (I have numerous elasticated ones which I use).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 11, 2008 2:35 PM BST