Profile for Earth Angel > Reviews

450 GSM Hot Pink 100% Cotton Terry Towelling Bathrobe - Free Size
450 GSM Hot Pink 100% Cotton Terry Towelling Bathrobe - Free Size
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars P!NK, 10 July 2013
The one size was big for me but I still love it...its should be great for the winter, I'm looking forward to all the seasons!

A Trip into the Supernatural
A Trip into the Supernatural
by Roger J Morneau

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're interested in the Supernatural World, Magic, Ghost, Jinn etc..., 10 July 2013
I watched this video in youtube: Roger' Morneau -' A Trip Into the Supernatural - Demon' Worship - Documentary Then I decided to purchase this book, its an eye opener & very interesting. The book is about Jinns, something the EAST already knows about. Worth every penny !

Last attempt to persuade you guys out there, could someone tell me what these videos are about? (Answer is Jinn)

YouTube search:

Search 1- Real Demonic Possession from Ouija Board UN-EDITED VERSION

Search 2- The Light Pt. 8 (The Jinn)

Seach 3- World's Scariest Ghosts Caught on Tape (1 of 3)

Search 4- Roger Morneau - A Trip Into the Supernatural - Demon Worship - Documentary

Search 5- ghost caught at gym security camera CNN news

Search 6- Rihanna tells JoJo about seeing an exorcism!!

APHOGEE Hair Care Kit with FREE APHOGEE Style and Wrap Mousse 8.5oz/251ml
APHOGEE Hair Care Kit with FREE APHOGEE Style and Wrap Mousse 8.5oz/251ml
Offered by Jinny's Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars APHOGEE Hair Care Kit with FREE APHOGEE St..., 11 Mar. 2012
I highly recommend this hair products, if you're like me who bleaches her hair to the point of nearly being over-processed then this is a great product to keep your hair in check. It stops me from becoming bold because to much bleach is bad for hair & bleach gets rid of protein, and this tops it up.

I love it & I don't see myself living without it, I'm glad my friend recommended this hair product!!!

Black Stars: African American Women Scientists and Inventors
Black Stars: African American Women Scientists and Inventors

5.0 out of 5 stars Women Scientist & inventors, 11 Mar. 2012
This book is concerning African yank ladies scientists and inventors, a rarity indeed.Reportedly African Americans generally comprise four.5% of all science and engineering professionals these days.So to examine the many contributions of those pioneering ladies is each revealing and uplifting.Some of those profiled are somewhat well known;such as Madame C. J. Walker.She is thought for her million greenback hair care business. Others aren't thus documented, such as Dr. Angela Furguson who joined with Dr. Ronald Scott in researching sickle cell anemia at Howard University.

Great book I highly recommend you buy it.

African American Inventors (Black Stars)
African American Inventors (Black Stars)

5.0 out of 5 stars African American Inventors (Black Stars), 11 Mar. 2012
It's important to educate our children so I highly recommend this book!!!
It covers people like Charles Drew (1904-1950) was born on June 3, 1904 in Washington, D.C. Charles Drew excelled in academics and sports during his graduate studies at Amherst College in Massachusetts. Charles Drew was also a honor student at McGill University Medical School in Montreal, where he specialized in physiological anatomy.

Charles Drew researched blood plasma and transfusions in New York City. It was during his work at Columbia University where he made his discoveries relating to the preservation of blood. By separating the liquid red blood cells from the near solid plasma and freezing the two separately, he found that blood could be preserved and reconstituted at a later date.

So buy your kids & Family this book if you want them to know their history!!!

by Crystal McCrary

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration: Profiles of Black Women Changing Our World: Profiles of Black Women Who Are Changing Our World [Hardcover], 11 Mar. 2012
I read this book and it belongs to my friend so now I will buy my own copy. It's a shame Beyonce isn't on the list, she is an amazing woman. Correct me if I am wrong because I only read this book half way. Nevertheless I'm still buying it to see the ending & read more about these list of amazing women!!!

This book is cheaper on Amazon, my friend purchased hers from Waterstones.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3