Profile for M. Westfallen > Reviews

Content by M. Westfallen

M. Westfallen

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
SUPERSOFT WARM FLEECE BLANKET THROW 130 X 170 cm - 11 GREAT COLOURS (ROYAL BLUE)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Quality Purchase and Great Value too., 27 April 2016
I purchased this Throw to cover my new Sofabed which is in the same Royal blue colour as this. I have a habit of spilling drinks or dropping chocolate and struggling to get the stain out...or more likely over bleaching and ruining the item of clothing or furniture. So I decided to purchase this throw...it cover the base of my Sofabed perfectly and is of good quality and certainly value for money. I have also purchased a larger sized throw from this company in beige as an alternative to a bottom sheet whilst sleeping on the Sofabed as it is so soft and comfortable...I cannot recommend enough!

Pack of 2 - 14cm Small Christmas / Everday Wreath Hangers In Silver (PM192)
Pack of 2 - 14cm Small Christmas / Everday Wreath Hangers In Silver (PM192)
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the Advert!, 27 April 2016
A simple item for a reasonable price...I struggled to find simple hooks to hang a Christmas wreath indoors and found this product great value for money and arrived promptly so could hang in plenty of time for Christmas!

Metal Earth Transformers Optimus Prime Model Kit
Metal Earth Transformers Optimus Prime Model Kit

2.0 out of 5 stars Could Do Better!, 27 April 2016
I purchased this model as a Christmas present for a friend who is into light modelling and for around £10 was a kind of novelty stocking filler. However once it arrived I realised it was quite a bit smaller than it looks in the photo. I did give the Optimus Prime as a present and was later informed that the recipient had sadly failed in making the model due to it being so small, fiddly and flimsy. I wished it was twice the price and twice the quality and twice the size...I am sure so many of these models are now sadly in bins everywhere.

Metal Earth Model T Ford
Metal Earth Model T Ford

2.0 out of 5 stars Could Do Better!, 27 April 2016
This review is from: Metal Earth Model T Ford (Toy)
I purchased this model as a Christmas present for a friend who is into light modelling and for around £10 was a kind of novelty stocking filler. However once it arrived I realised it was quite a bit smaller than it looks in the photo. I did give the Model T Ford as a present and was later informed that the recipient had sadly failed in making the model due to it being so small, fiddly and flimsy. I wished it was twice the price and twice the quality and twice the size...I am sure so many of these models are now sadly in bins everywhere.

Metal Earth 3D model Havilland Tiger Moth
Metal Earth 3D model Havilland Tiger Moth
Offered by HobbiesLtd

2.0 out of 5 stars Could Do Better!, 27 April 2016
I purchased this model as a Christmas present for a friend who is into light modelling and for around £10 was a kind of novelty stocking filler. However once it arrived I realised it was quite a bit smaller than it looks in the photo. I did give the Tiger Moth as a present and was later informed that the recipient had sadly failed in making the model due to it being so small, fiddly and flimsy. I wished it was twice the price and twice the quality and twice the size...I am sure so many of these models are now sadly in bins everywhere.

BACK SCRATCHER Blue by BackBliss - 100+ scratching cones REACHES ALL OVER THE BACK - Unique PATENTED design - UK Made - Must Have for Ladies & Men with ITCHY BACKs - The BEST GIFT for him or her or the man or woman in your life - Never get asked to 'Scratch my back?' again - HYGIENIC and EASY TO WASH
Offered by BackBliss

5.0 out of 5 stars Another British-Made product that IS up to Scratch!, 27 April 2016
I purchased this Back Scratcher for my Mother who was always using the cheap alternatives from Asia that she had bought for a few pounds from eBay etc. I spotted this BackBliss Back Scratcher on Amazon and from the reviews looked a worthwhile purchase and for the £9.99 it was not the end of the world in terms of expense if it was not up to scratch (pardon the pun!). Also being available in various colours is a great idea for families etc that might need a seperate scratcher for each person.
Very well made...I hope the Dragons have missed out on the Deal!

Momentum [DVD]
Momentum [DVD]
Dvd ~ †Olga Kurylenko
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Action Thriller, 26 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Momentum [DVD] (DVD)
I purchased Momentum as I had seen Olga Kurylenko in other movies and thought she is a great actress; okay I doubt she is Oscar material, but she is great at action movies and is an attractive women who has a great screen presence.I thought the film has a reasonable story line and is pretty well acted and has depth..it is not a factual film so do not expect too much, but it is a great action packed movie watch. I must admit I didn't think it was James Purefoys finest acting performance; however I have seen worse. Overall there was genuine action from beginning to end and most important for me no noticeable swearing or excessive adult related scenes.

Peak Ceramic Tea Mug w/ Stainless Steel Infuser & Lid - #1 Best Tea Cup Infuser to Brew Loose Leaf Tea - 16oz / 480ml (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Daddy of Tea infuser mugs!, 26 Mar. 2016
Being a novice in the drinking "Proper tea" (loose tea), I have recently tried using a glass teapot with infuser inside, which seemed great at first, but after only a few uses the handle came loose and felt unsafe to use. As the only tea drinker at home it also seemed a waste to make a teapot full of tea just for me as it was often cold by the next cup I fancied and poured out.
Having purchased this ceramic mug, I found it to be a decent size (an average mug and a half I would say), it is well made and quite heavy, although it has a good sized handle too. With the included Infuser which fits snugly inside the mug and its snug fitting lid too; it is ideal for to keep the tea hot until ready for consumption. The lids also doubles up and as rest for the infusers to sit whilst drinking the tea at your desk for example. Although a little more expensive than most tea mugs; you definitely get what you pay for and shall definitely purchase another in due course..

Result Mens Ultra Padded Bodywarmer Water Repellent Windproof Jacket (3XL) (Black)
Offered by Jenson Corporation

3.0 out of 5 stars Result: Great quality, Poor sizing, 26 Mar. 2016
I purchased this Result Ultra padded bodywarmer after reading several reviews of bodywarmers and thought it seemed the best buy. Once I received the bodywarmer, I found it to be of very good quality in terms of amount of storage pockets ect and also of feel and quality. However when it came to trying it on it was several sizes too small for me (normally a 2-3xl) with the zip no even reaching together.

Cotton Traders Guinness Classic Polo Shirt England Mens Hip Short Sleeves Rugby Cream 3XL
Offered by Cotton Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Cotton Traders...a Brand you can rely upon., 26 Mar. 2016
I have purchased many Cotton Traders tops over the years and as a larger built man (3XL) find their clothing generously sized; I guess it comes from their rugby based background with clothing needing to be generously sized as well as well made; this s/s England top succeeds to be of both. As soon as I opened the well packaged packaging I slipped the top on was ready to wear and felt of quality material and was comfortable to wear. I will definitely be purchasing more Cotton Traders clothing in the future as I know I can rely upon purchasing comfortable, good fitting clothing at great value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10