Profile for AngelRays > Reviews

Content by AngelRays

AngelRays

Silent Witness - Series 17 (Import)
Silent Witness - Series 17 (Import)
Dvd ~ Emilia Fox
Offered by All Media International

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series and really liking the new characters that have ..., 28 Dec. 2014
Excellent series and really liking the new characters that have been brought in - Silent Witness had been going a bit stale in my opinion but now it seems to have been revitalized!

SlimX 1,200 mg Raspberry Ketones Capsules - Pack of 60 Capsules
SlimX 1,200 mg Raspberry Ketones Capsules - Pack of 60 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely incredible!, 21 April 2014
I've tried losing weight so many times before and I always lost motivation, but with SlimX I think I have finally got onto the right path, and I am even seeing results! Absolutely wonderful product - can't recommend it highly enough :) I only wish I'd bought it sooner!

Death Comes to Pemberley [DVD]
Death Comes to Pemberley [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Rhys

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure brilliance, 29 Dec. 2013
Excellent drama with really vivid character and incredible acting (especially Anna Maxwell Martin who is, as always, fabulous in her role as Elizabeth Bennet) - a must watch for your winter viewing schedule!

The Tin Princess (Sally Lockhart)
The Tin Princess (Sally Lockhart)
by Philip Pullman

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant finale, 19 Aug. 2013
The Tin Princess is perhaps one of my favourite books in the Sally Lockhart series, despite Sally playing only a small part. It covers a much bigger plot with far more interesting places and some familiar characters which you will love immediately. Phillip Pullman does a brilliant job considering the book is set mainly in another country, and I applaud such a fitting ending to this wonderful series!