Profile for Mrs H J Custance > Reviews

Sharwoods Medium Curry Powder - 3 x 102gm
Sharwoods Medium Curry Powder - 3 x 102gm
Offered by Sweet Addicts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2015
Arrived quickly and was exactly what I wanted. Thank you.

Fitflop Women's Super T Low-Top Sneakers, Rio Pink, 6 UK
Fitflop Women's Super T Low-Top Sneakers, Rio Pink, 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love fit flops and was worried they would be too ..., 10 July 2015
I love fit flops and was worried they would be too narrow, as they are a newer style and my feet are quite wide, but they are fine. I love the colour too.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 May 2015
Very disappointed. I bought this for my grand daughter's birthday. Within minutes the plastic post for the swing ball broke and rendered it useless. This is cheaply made. I did not return in disgust because I did not want to disappoint my grand daughter and she liked the sturdy bats and large shuttlecock. I tried to upload a photo of the broken post but not sure if it did.

Gund Curious George Plush Figure (16-inch)
Gund Curious George Plush Figure (16-inch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifelong favourite, 22 Jan. 2014
This toy had been a favourite with my children and I wanted one for my granddaughter. I was not disappointed, she loves it. She loves the tv programme so her "George" is mischievous as well as providing lots of cuddles for her because of its lovely feel. I am sure it will last as long as the original Georges and remain a firm favourite.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great talking point, 26 Nov. 2013
I bought these seat covers to protect my cloth seats from my 4 year old grandchild I ferry to and from school each day. My seats had become grubby and so these covers do just the trick, they match the colour of my car and the butterflies are a great hit with both young and old passengers. They are wipeable and come off so can be washed if necessary. I only gave them 4 stars because they are a little big for a Fiat 500, but would do for a slightly bigger car.

All Change (The Cazalet Chronicle Book 5)
All Change (The Cazalet Chronicle Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars The end of an era, 26 Nov. 2013
I really enjoyed the whole saga of the Cazalets and was sad to see it finish, but felt the essence of the family had waned in this book. Elizabeth Jane Howard is so talented I still enjoyed reading it, but it was obviously a wind down rather than a good tale. I thought some of the previous history of the characters had been forgotten, and radically changed. Having said that I am glad I read it as I am a great fan of Elizabeth Jane Howard because of her style of writing and the period she writes about.

Rosemary Conley - Slim 'N' Salsacise [DVD]
Rosemary Conley - Slim 'N' Salsacise [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rosemary Conley
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 5 Nov. 2013
Easy to follow, quite repetitive moves, that's why it is not 5 stars, but keeps me exercising which is the plan.