Profile for R. Wood > Reviews

Content by R. Wood

R. Wood (UK)

Vktech 50Pcs Charming Diamante Rhinestone Buckle Slider Ribbon Wedding Decoration

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding invitation supplies, 21 Jan. 2017
Used these to make my wedding invitations, they looked beautiful. Everyone commented on how great they looked.
Comment Comment | Permalink

John Adams Pig Goes Pop Game
John Adams Pig Goes Pop Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 21 Jan. 2017
This review is from: John Adams Pig Goes Pop Game (Toy)
Fab game, the idea is to turn all of the burgers so the numbers are on the bottom, you throw the dice, choose a burger based on the colour you throw and then note the number on the bottom, feed the burger to the pig and then pump his head the number of pumps on the bottom of the burger you chose. My little boy saw this on an advert and asked Father Christmas for it. He loves it! Such a fun game, we can all join in and my 3 year old loves to play too. The 3 year old finds it tricky to push the head down but with a bit of help from his brother its fine. It's funny when his apron pops open and he flings his arms in the air!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Monsters University [DVD]
Monsters University [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Goodman

5.0 out of 5 stars My toddler wasn't really interested, but I loved it!!, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Monsters University [DVD] (DVD)
Loved this film - sully and mike make such a great team. My 2 and a half year old wasn't really that interested, kept asking me up put something else on, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Arthur Christmas [DVD] [2011]
Arthur Christmas [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy
Offered by Bee-Entertained

3.0 out of 5 stars But disappointed really, 23 Feb. 2014
My little boy wasn't interested in this film at all, I was quite disappointed - he watched lots of films but couldn't get into this one at all, the story was too slow.

Christmas Colour Exstore with Pyjamas with Open Toe Man with Design of 18 m Socks The Distance of 5 Years -  blue -  2-3 Years
Christmas Colour Exstore with Pyjamas with Open Toe Man with Design of 18 m Socks The Distance of 5 Years - blue - 2-3 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, 23 Feb. 2014
Lovely fit and my little boy really likes the pictures on them :) I gave them to him on Xmas Eve and he looked so cute!

Ratatouille/Pixar Shorts [DVD]
Ratatouille/Pixar Shorts [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brad Garrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely film, 23 Feb. 2014
As always, disney doesn't let me down!! Saw the trailer for this film on another Disney DVD and my little boy looked fascinated so I bought him ratatouille as a surprise and he loves it! Funny story too!

Baby's First Year Memories for Life: A keepsake journal of milestone moments (Baby Record Book)
by Annabel Karmel

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely keepsake, 25 Dec. 2013
I have bought this book for both of my boys - it's a lovely keepsake book. Nice and colourful and lovely details, along with done recipes for weaning.

Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Milk Feeding Bibs (Packs of 4 Bibs)-Blue
Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Milk Feeding Bibs (Packs of 4 Bibs)-Blue
Offered by Home & Nursery

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what you want it to do!, 14 Oct. 2013
The bibs are really nice quality material and stop the milk dribbling onto babys next with the lovely soft neck bit.

They also wash really well, just make sure you close up the velcro otherwise they will stick to other garments in the washer or dryer.

Child's Baby Newborn Christening Hand Foot Plaster Cast Kit Photo frame
Child's Baby Newborn Christening Hand Foot Plaster Cast Kit Photo frame
Offered by Findmeagift

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite tricky, but I expected that!!, 14 Oct. 2013
I bought this to cast my 10 week olds prints.

I think the wooden frame is really well made and looks good quality.

The plaster bit is hard work, but this is not due to the product, it was due to my 10 week old screwing his hands up when I was trying to print them.

I managed to fit a tiny 10 week old hand and foot print in the frame and it looks really cute.

The only negative comment I have is that the stickers are absolutely rubbish, I don't know why anyone would want to spoil the frame by sticking them to it. I just threw them away.

All in all a lovely product.