Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Cineman > Reviews

Content by Cineman

Cineman (Edinburgh)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
L.G Harris 731 5m Premier Extension Pole
L.G Harris 731 5m Premier Extension Pole

5.0 out of 5 stars Pole Dancing., 14 Jun. 2016
I bought this to allow me to clean my solar panels. It has great reach and is sturdy enough at full stretch. For the money this is very good value. I am also using it to clean my gutters out with a gutter scraper I bought on Amazon. Not for the weak though as at full length it takes a bit of controlling.

PROGUTTER miniflo gutter cleaning scrapper
PROGUTTER miniflo gutter cleaning scrapper
Offered by PROGUTTER

5.0 out of 5 stars Scraping the barrel., 14 Jun. 2016
It is a scraper, not a scapper. Apart for that no complaints. It does the job and does it well. It allows me to reach an area where I cannot get a ladder so it's 5 stars from me.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A good, well made and solid item, 14 Jun. 2016
A good, well made and solid item. Two fixing points are essential for fitting these items in my opinion and this one does it right. Recommended and recommended,

Abru Ladder Stand Off
Abru Ladder Stand Off
Offered by Bison Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Mis-aligned., 14 Jun. 2016
I have not fitted this to my ladder yet but hopefully there will not be any problems. The actual item seems to be quite sturdy and capable of doing the job. The reason for 4 stars is that The pre-drilled holes required for assembly did not line up and I had to do a little drilling to get the bolt in. It was just a slight mis-alignment but enough to stop the bolt going through even though the other two bolts were loose. Poor quality manufacture.

Craghoppers Men's Kiwi Winter Lined Trousers - Black Pepper, 40/29 inches
Craghoppers Men's Kiwi Winter Lined Trousers - Black Pepper, 40/29 inches
Offered by Warwickshire Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Bits., 24 April 2016
Warm and comfortable for the cold windy weather. They appear well made and wash OK too.

BTSKY™ Wall-Mounted Stainless Steel Bathroom Kitchen Towel Rack Holder with 2 Swivel Bars
Offered by Homefe

5.0 out of 5 stars On the rails., 24 April 2016
You need to be careful when fitting but apart from that this towel rail looks neat and tidy. Made from substantial metal and will hopefully last a while. I would consider buying another of these when I decorate the bathroom.

Axial Series Toilet Brush Sand Made of High Quality Stainless Steel Matt Brushed with Replacement Brush Head
Offered by wow24-online

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a dirty job., 24 April 2016
They look quite neat and tidy, have a glass insert where the brush goes and there is a spare brush head. For the money I think they are great value for something that looks quality. I was considering getting another one for the downstairs cloakroom but I now see they are unavailable at this time? I hope they come back in stock soon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2016 9:38 PM BST

70 x 50cm Rectangle Bathroom Mirror with Drilled Holes & Chrome Cap Wall Hanging Fixing Kit
Offered by Reflex Sales and Marketing Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Upon Reflection., 16 April 2016
I needed a new mirror, just a basic mirror without flashing lights, bells or whistles. I checked around the usual hardware stores but couldn't see what I wanted. A quick look at Amazon and I found this company selling just what I needed. The mirror is clear and smart and a perfect size. It comes with all the fixtures I need so I am very pleased, no running around any shops for more bits. The only thing I had to provide was four holes to fit the mirror. Recommended.

Andrew James 4 Slice Belgian Waffle Maker In Metallic Red, 1200 Watts With 2 Year Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Waffler., 9 April 2016
Make good waffles. Be careful of the amount of liquid you put it and you will be fine, overdo it and it is messy. Start with less and add more to the next barch until you get it right. My grandchildren love this machine. I am quite fond of it but not quite as much as it is a danger to my waistline. I bought some American waffle mix from Costco but I am sure you can buy it elsewhere. I have not tried making my own mix as yet.

1/2 drive Hex / Allen key bit socket set metric sizes 4mm - 19mm AT659
1/2 drive Hex / Allen key bit socket set metric sizes 4mm - 19mm AT659
Offered by AB Tools Online

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll put a hex on you., 9 April 2016
Solid and well made for the price. i have used them and they performed well. Mine were not as shown in the picture but that is not a complaint as the contents are the same. I didn't need all the sizes but by the price I would have paid for the two sizes I need at this time is very close to what I paid for this set. It makes sense to buy the set and I am now prepared for the unknown.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6