Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Sony SRS-X2 Wireless Speaker with NFC and Bluetooth - Black
Sony SRS-X2 Wireless Speaker with NFC and Bluetooth - Black
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 April 2016
wow great sound, for a small speaker.
They are never going to blow the tiles of the roof, but more then good enough for my needs.
The other great thing is I can answer calls via this and sound is great.
What I like best is place the speaker in pairing mode, with one press of a button. Great to allow others to use it.

Victorinox 02503 Army Knife Recruit
Victorinox 02503 Army Knife Recruit
Offered by Saving domestic

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 20 April 2016
Apart from my phone, one of the most useful things I ever bought.
Great product, I surprise my self with how often I use this.

Dual Band WiFi Adapter USB AC 5G 600Mbps Adapter Speed up to 5G 433Mbps 2.4G 150Mbps Complies with IEEE 802.11AC/N/G/B-WPS Wireless Network Adapter-Gold
Offered by Highmont

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 April 2016
Great product.
Bought HP laptops that do not support 5ghz. These at the price are great. (Fewer clashes on 5ghz, so better connection, when closer to router)
The slight niggle is having to download the Windows 10 driver. (See other reviews for URL, and thanks buddie, I was thinking I was going to have to send them back.)

iPhone 6S Plus Case,iPhone 6 Plus Leather Case,TUCCH [Lifetime Warranty] Premium Folio Leather Wallet Case with [Kickstand] [Card Slots] [Magnetic Closure] Flip Notebook Cover Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus-Black/red
Offered by Tucch

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product/for a while, 20 April 2016
See update below

It's taken a while to find a good iPhone case.
At last I am happy.
Pros
Nice feel to case; has slots for credit cards, gym cards,
Also slot for paper money.
Biggest plus is after trying a few other makes of cases that broke at the bottom corners. Been using this for a few weeks and It's fine.
So Great product at a great price.

Cons
The only con I have is occasionally the mute button gets flicked of. When watching videos etc while iPhones on the side. (But this is a very very minor thing)

UPDATE.
I (luckily) bought a screen protector, that saved my screen from a rogue card. So be careful with this product. The protector got scratched.
It's now 2 months after purchasing and the case is falling apart.

But while it worked it was great.

HP CM749A OfficeJet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, Web)
HP CM749A OfficeJet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, Web)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very early days, but brilliant product., 29 Oct. 2013
On the basis of how easy it is to print, this is fantastic.

It automatically does duplex (double sided) printing from most devices and users accounts.
So far the devices tried are windows laptops, iPhone 5s, and kindle. I can even email the printer a document and it will print it.

For instance, I was at work, and the wife wanted some Tesco vouchers printed, which come to my email account. No problem I just sent the email to the printer and it was done in 3-4 mins. What a good thing. This facility needs to be activated by registering on the HP site, and they give you a unique email address. It's pretty straightforward.

I would highly recommend this printer. I seen cheaper in PC World/Staples, but when i checked they only did manual duplex which is a waste of every ones time. I am not a product expert, but i think the "A" and "Pro" means some thing. But, best to check is it automatic duplex. Not only does it seem to save money, i.e. less paper used, but the documents look more professional.

The good things :

The quality is good. I can not comment on the refills yet.
The printer is fast.
It's connected to my WIFI, and i choose to give it a fixed local ip address, so no connection issues at all for us.
We are probably using the printer more than the last one as we can print so easily now.
The scanning and copying is excellent. My daughters USB broke, so i scanned in some of her home work, and the character recognition software got most of the text into an editable file format file. (I used RTF, but it does PDF as well )
It even does booklet printing.

The undecided issues:
how long the refills last.

The poor things :

There are two down sides, i see at the moment.
1. It does not take A5 paper - i should have checked before i bought, but for general home use A4 (Letter etc.) is fine.
2. Some times it takes more than one page from the feed tray when printing - this might be the quality of the paper i am using.

As for the seller, it was a great price and it arrived on time, so perfect in all respects. Thank you.

AS-Level English Language AQA B Complete Revision & Practice for exams until 2015 only
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 9 May 2013
Bought for my son, lets see how his exam results are. But so far it seems a great book. Might even improve my english

Oxford School Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet
Oxford School Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet
by William Shakespeare

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 9 May 2013
Bought for my son, lets see how his exam results are. But so far it seems a great book. Might even read it my self

FoneM8 - Right Angle 1Amp 12/24v Tomtom Car Charger Fits ONE V2 V3 V4 V5/ONE XL/XL/XXL/GO 520 720 920/ GO 530 730 930/GO 540 740 940 LIVE/GO 550 750 950 LIVE/START/START2
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 9 May 2013
Worked exactly as expected i.e. perfect. I would buy this again if i had to.
Cable might be short for very large cars, but for normal cars it's fine.

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 Keyboard and Mouse Set - UK Layout
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 Keyboard and Mouse Set - UK Layout
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 May 2013
I wish i had of bought this before, it's such a good product.
The laptop sits beside the TV and i sit the other side of the living room.

Both the Mouse and Keyboard work as good as expected (i.e brilliantly), good range, and perfect response to mouse and keyboard movements.

Yousave Accessories PU Leather Flip Case for iPhone 5 - Black
Yousave Accessories PU Leather Flip Case for iPhone 5 - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars opens the wrong way, 10 Oct. 2012
The case opens the wrong way. I want to listen to my music, with the case closed, but because it opens at the top this is impossible with out opening the whole case.

The last thing i wanted. But, if that does not bother you then this is perfect

Page: 1 | 2 | 3