Profile for Bexanator > Reviews

The Hollow Catacombs
The Hollow Catacombs
by Dante Anthony

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Hollow Catacombs (Paperback)
This was an amazing book, I would recommend it to people of all ages, it is well worth the low price of £8 for the hours of fun you will have getting lost in the amazing plot that is woven together by Dante Anthony.

I can't wait for his next book though would love to see an ebook copy of this, still a great read 10/10

HTML & CSS: Design and Build Web Sites
HTML & CSS: Design and Build Web Sites
by Jon Duckett

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! A must have for beginners!, 4 May 2012
I purchased this book a while ago. I started knowing nothing about web design and being utterly confused when presented with HTML or CSS, however after spending a couple of hours reading this book and a few more hours applying what I had learnt, I have become quite proficient in reading and writing HTML and CSS. The book is laid out in a clear organised manner with enough illustration and color to keep the reader interested, yet keeps all of the important information that you need. This book is for those people that don't want to sit and read chapters of useless rambling that a writer had added to pad out his of her book, but just wants to get straight to the point with all of the information condensed into small manageable sections.

I would strongly recommend this book for any novice, in fact it would still be a pleasant read for any expert that had some spare time on their hands.

In fact I recommend this book so strongly that I am actually writing a review, that out of principle I usually avoid doing! Buy this book, it is worth the low cost I guarantee!