Profile for A. Brice > Reviews

Content by A. Brice

A. Brice (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
QUARTZ II Pro Triple Bearing Diabolo Set (6 Colour Options) + Aluminium Diabolo sticks, Mr Babache Diabolo Booklet of Tricks + Flames N Games Travel Bag! (Blue)
Offered by Flames N Games Ltd-Specialist Juggling Store

5.0 out of 5 stars A very popular present, 6 July 2015
My son loves his new diabolo. It is a step up from the diabolo he had before, both in terms of appearance and also having the clutch mechanism. It has been getting a lot of use.

CYW | Urbanz SPORTZ Running Sports Gym Neckband Headphones (Yellow)
CYW | Urbanz SPORTZ Running Sports Gym Neckband Headphones (Yellow)
Offered by SORK-LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 29 Nov. 2014
Sounds quality is not the greatest. But it is ok and they are comfortable and seem fairly durable.

Mens More Mile Montreal Thermal Plain Black Running Tights MM1452
Mens More Mile Montreal Thermal Plain Black Running Tights MM1452
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

3.0 out of 5 stars lasted 2.5 years, 28 Nov. 2014
Lasted 2.5 years of weekly use, then one of the ankle zips broke. Otherwise good quality and fit.

The Martian
The Martian
by Andy Weir

5.0 out of 5 stars A great mix of science, suspense and humour, 6 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Martian (Paperback)
I don't read a lot of fiction, but I really enjoyed this. I was really rooting for the hero by the end.

HQ 1.3m Symphony Beach 2 Foil Kite
HQ 1.3m Symphony Beach 2 Foil Kite
Offered by Bluefinn

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun on a windy day, 12 Aug. 2014
Well made, look good. Needs a reasonable breeze to fly. Quite sensitive, so a bit fiddly to fly (our 8 year old took quite a few attempts before he could keep it aloft to more than a minute). But good fun. Just be careful how you unwind the strings or you will end up with a huge spaghetti mess!

BARGAINS-GALORE® 10 X GARDEN SOLAR POST LIGHTS RECHARGEABLE LAMPS S/S TUBE PATIO OUTDOOR SECURITY
Offered by AAAz Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 12 Aug. 2014
There are on the small side and one didn't work on arrival (not sure if my wife got it working or not). But, considering the price, I think they are very good value.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 7 Jun. 2014
Fits fine and looks smart. The only slight issue is that it makes the on/off button quite hard to press.

Blue Waterproof Sports Watch (Water Resistant 50m) UNISEX Pro - Multifunction LED

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of watch for the money, 7 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my 7 year old and he was delighted. It just about fits him on the smallest strap setting. He especially likes the multi-colour flashing mode (disco!). In fact it does nearly everything my much more expensive G-Shock does and looks smarter as well!

Gamewright Cube Quest Game
Gamewright Cube Quest Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Gamewright Cube Quest Game (Toy)
I bought this for my 7 year old son as I thought we could both have fun playing it. I was right. It is a good mixture of tactics and dexterity. The rules are simple enough to learn in a few minutes, but give it enough depth to keep it interesting. My only minor gripe is that the mat doesn't lay very flat, even after having heavy books placed on it. However that can be addressed by using some selotape to keep it flat (particularly across the join between the 2 halves).

HAUPTSTADTKOFFER - Alex - Set of 3 Hard-Side Luggages Yellow Glossy, (S, M & L), 235 Liter

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, but a wheel broke after the first 3 days use, 18 Sept. 2013
They are very smart cases and they certainly stand out. My gripe is that one of the wheels broke 3 days into a 2 week train holiday. Wheeling around on the remaining 3 was a pain. I'm not sure why, we weren't being particularly brutal with it. The manufacturer sent us 2 replacement wheels. We've replaced the broken wheel and we will see how well that lasts.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2014 1:10 PM GMT