Profile for A. Brice > Reviews

Quantum Garden - Compact oscillating sprinkler ECO-2813 - Black Line
Quantum Garden - Compact oscillating sprinkler ECO-2813 - Black Line
Offered by Canvas Discount

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the coverage figures, 7 Jun. 2017
This is a decent sprinkler for the price. But 'Coverage apx. 312sqm depends of water pressure' is just downright dishonest. Our water pressure is perfectly good and we get around 35sqm of coverage. I can't imagine what sort of pressure you would need to get the stated coverage.

GBlife FT009 2.4GH High Speed 30Km/H Remote Control boat RC Racing Boat Built-in Cooling System with Righting

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, goes fast, great fun, 29 April 2017
We bought this after having to return a H100 and H101 because we couldn't recharge them after a few uses This one goes fast, turns well _and_ recharges! The only issue we had was the first use, when it didn't idle correctly. But I think this was just because someone else had a boat on the same frequency. Since then it has been great. Hardly lets any water due to double sealed hull. Good range on the RC. Looks good as well. My 10 year old loves it. Only lasts about 8 to 10 minutes on a full charge, so we have ordered a spare battery.

Flying Colourz SKYTECH H101 17" 2.4G 4CH 30km/h High Speed LCD Battery Display RC Boat Switch Mode (7.4V 1500mAh) Red
Offered by Big Boyz

5.0 out of 5 stars Ducks beware!, 13 Feb. 2017
We purchased the 'little brother' H100. It was great for 1 go, but we couldn't get it to recharge so we returned it and got the H101.

The H101 is similar looking, but red instead of blue and bigger. Like the H100, it is very fast and turn quickly. But the battery last a fair bit longer, perhaps 15 minutes (I didn't time it). Remote range is good and it warns you when the battery is low. It seems quite well made and comes with a spare prop. The instructions are laughably badly translated, but that hasn't been an issue. My 10 year old has really enjoyed playing with it in the local lake.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2017 5:59 PM BST

Can You Solve My Problems?: A casebook of ingenious, perplexing and totally satisfying puzzles
by Alex Bellos

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent selection of maths and logic problems, 13 Feb. 2017
I am gradually working my way through this terrific selection on maths and logic problems. Very impressed so far.

Zombies 3rd Edition
Zombies 3rd Edition

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for 12 year olds, 20 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Zombies 3rd Edition (Toy)
The page said 12+. But the box says 15+. The very gory pictures on the cards are definitely not suitable for a 12 year (in my opinion). Which is dissapointing. We haven't played the same yet. We migth need to remove some of the cards before we play.

Grunt: The Curious Science of Humans at War
Grunt: The Curious Science of Humans at War
by Mary Roach

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2017
An interesting peek into the stranger and less explored realms of military science.

Omiky® 3D Home Bedrooms Wall Sticker,Removable PVC Murals Art Decal (3D Outer Space in Broken Wall)
Offered by Omiky

4.0 out of 5 stars My son likes it, 15 Jan. 2017
Turned up a bit damaged, but we managed to smooth out the wrinkles. Quite fiddly to get off the backing paper. it has a white border which might not look right on dark walls. My son is quite pleased with the end result though.

GoolRC Skytech H100 2.4G Remote Controlled 180° Flip 20KM/H High Speed Electric RC Boat
Offered by GADGET DISCOUNT

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked really well - but only once, 15 Jan. 2017
Quite small. But well built and really fast. Sadly we couldn't get the battery to recharge and had to return it after only 1 use. We ordered the bigger brother H101, hopefully that will be more reliable.

Helping Hand Litterpicker Long Arm Mechanical Grabber Reacher 80cm
Helping Hand Litterpicker Long Arm Mechanical Grabber Reacher 80cm
Offered by Discounted Cleaning Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 15 Jan. 2017
Well made and works really well. Even picks up cigarette butts without any problem. Makes litter picking easier and a lot less grim.

Grindenstein Knock Out Box Black
Grindenstein Knock Out Box Black
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Knock knock, 28 Dec. 2016
Solid and well made. Does the job nicely.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6