Profile for Mustardo > Reviews

Content by Mustardo

Mustardo

Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One)
Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One)
Offered by EVERGAME

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, like racing games should be., 22 Jan. 2015
This is the most fun I've had playing a racing game since the old days of Project Gotham Racing.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (Xbox One)
Wolfenstein: The New Order (Xbox One)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Blast From The Past, 26 May 2014
I'm about 15 hours into the game and must say I think it's a great. It has given me a feeling of nostalgia, I agree with a previous reviewer who said it reminded them of Half Life 2.

The graphics and gameplay are very good, but the game really shines in the storyline and atmosphere departments.

I rarely get to involved in storylines in videogames, but this one has me hooked, edge of the seat stuff.

It does have it's flaws, it is pretty linear, but if you fancy reminiscing in a half life way it is to be highly recommended!

Battlefield 4 (Xbox 360) - Limited Edition
Battlefield 4 (Xbox 360) - Limited Edition
Offered by Rtogoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Multiplayer Nirvana, 15 Nov. 2013
If you are buying this game I doubt you are doing it for the single player campaign. If you are, disregard my rating entirely!
However, if you are buying it for the multiplayer, you won't be disappointed, it's fantastic. Yes there are some teething problems, but I tend to get at least a couple of hours play before a crash, and I'm sure this will be patched up very soon.
I love COD too, but BF just seems to have more depth. It's ace!

Wolf of the Plains (Conqueror, Book 1)
Wolf of the Plains (Conqueror, Book 1)
by Conn Iggulden

5.0 out of 5 stars See Genghis in a different light!, 9 Jan. 2009
This book and the next 2 in the trilogy will make you see Genghis Khan in a new light. Fantastically written, I was just sorry when I'd finished the last one.