Profile for ukgilda > Reviews

ukgilda

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars llapasa boy shorts, 19 July 2017
whilst they were nice shorts and quite well made i found that they rode up at the back. This happens with this style of "boy shorts" and i forgot that when i odered them.So i gave them to my partner who loves them.

Cold Welcome: Vatta's Peace: Book 1
Cold Welcome: Vatta's Peace: Book 1
by Elizabeth Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars this was a gift for my partner so I cant ..., 29 April 2017
this was a gift for my partner so I cant comment but she was thrilled with it and has all of elizabeth moons other books so on her behalf i,ve given it 5 stars.

Hidden Talents (Orion An Imprint of the Orion)
Hidden Talents (Orion An Imprint of the Orion)
by Erica James

5.0 out of 5 stars hidden talents, 29 April 2017
i love erica james and this book is no exeption.her characters are all very engaging you feel as if you know them personally. This is a tale about a budding writers group but you find yourself getting caught up in the personal lives of all the members even the horrible sounding victor. A good read.

Vitastore Co Enzyme Q10 300mg 60+60 (120)
Vitastore Co Enzyme Q10 300mg 60+60 (120)
Offered by Vitastore UK

5.0 out of 5 stars They arrived really quickly and were a good price even with the postage I take them myself ..., 6 Oct. 2016
i get these for a housebound friend who is not on the internet. They arrived really quickly and were a good price even with the postage I take them myself too. They are really good for me and my friend . We are both in our 60s.

T5 Xtreme (180 Capsules) | Thermogenic | Fat Burner Supplement - support Weight Loss Diets | UK Made
Offered by BuySupps

5.0 out of 5 stars t5extreme, 3 Oct. 2016
wow these arrived the day after ordering . My son in law a body builder loves them.

Bodytec Ultra Slim Orthotic arch support insoles for over pronation (4-6.5 S)
Bodytec Ultra Slim Orthotic arch support insoles for over pronation (4-6.5 S)
Offered by happy-feet

4.0 out of 5 stars that said however 1 pair of my shoes is fairly tight so these insoles are good as they take up less room so will just ..., 10 Aug. 2016
Previous reviewers were right these are too slim and tend to move about a bit .that said however 1 pair of my shoes is fairly tight so these insoles are good as they take up less room so will just wesr them in these shoes and use normal ones in my others.

Henbury Ladies Pique Polo Shirt : Color - Lemon : Size - 18
Henbury Ladies Pique Polo Shirt : Color - Lemon : Size - 18
Offered by COOZO UK

3.0 out of 5 stars The sizeing is ok but its not a nice t shirt, 4 July 2016
you get what you pay for and although this top is ok its thin and looks cheap.The sizeing is ok but its not a nice t shirt, the material reminds me of airtex and its quite see thru.

St George's Day All the Family Card
St George's Day All the Family Card
Offered by Zee Bee's

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this card its better than any in the shops( ..., 16 May 2016
Loved this card its better than any in the shops( well any shops that stocked them-not many) my friend who i sent it to was very impressed.

An Eligible Bachelor
An Eligible Bachelor
by Veronica Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars ... book off the shelf for a holiday as i liked the look of the cover, 4 Mar. 2016
This review is from: An Eligible Bachelor (Paperback)
Bought a veronica henry book off the shelf for a holiday as i liked the look of the cover. ( the old saying about not judging a book by its cover is simply not true ) I have now read about 7 of hers ,this one being the latest and i love it .I love the way her books are written, she weaves a story about lots of different people who eventually all come together in one way or another .This one is no exeption.A brilliant light read,and when you,ve finished it go buy some more veronica henry you wont be dissapointed.

Micro Mineral Replacement Rollers Compatible With Emjoi Micro Pedi (4 in Each Pack) Select Your Products (Green (4x Extreme Coarse))
Offered by Intelligent Cosmetics

3.0 out of 5 stars micro mineral rollers, 22 Sept. 2015
i was expecting all 3 of these packs but only received the green ones. i wanted them anyway so thought ok i,ll give them a try . I don,t think they are much better than the dark blue ones. I spose you get what you pay for and i should have bought a scholl pedi whose spares are easy to get and their diamond roller is brilliant according to my sister who has one.These rollers do fit the emjoi micropedi so i spose thats one good thing but not brilliant for really hard skin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4