Profile for eva'smum > Reviews

eva'smum

Bayer Design 50 x 36 x 51cm Doll Bed with Cabinet
Bayer Design 50 x 36 x 51cm Doll Bed with Cabinet

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute and a great idea!, 16 Oct. 2012
We bought this bed and matching high chair for our daughter for Christmas. We are so pleased with both of them. They were well packaged, delivered quickly and very simple to put together.

The bed is very cute and the storage is a great idea as it will 'hopefully' encourage her to put the dolls clothes away!

DOLLS FAIRY VEST AND PANTS SET MED [ 18-20 INS DOLLS]
DOLLS FAIRY VEST AND PANTS SET MED [ 18-20 INS DOLLS]
Offered by Frilly Lily

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful clothing and service!, 16 Oct. 2012
Absolutely lovely clothes for your little princesses doll! Perfect fit for Baby Annabell and FAB quality! They are machine washable should you need to but maybe pop them into one of those mesh washing bags to protect them as they are small.

I have bought clothes for Baby Annabell before which are very disappointing in quality and just rely on the manufacturers name. I am so happy that I have found an extremely reasonably priced alternative! Also the staff at Frilly Lily are very friendly and helpful. You will not be disappointed.

Bayer Design 32 x 22 x 54cm Doll High Chair
Bayer Design 32 x 22 x 54cm Doll High Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous dolls highchair!, 15 Oct. 2012
I was unsure about ordering this because there were no reviews but I couldnt find another that looked as sturdy. In the end I bit the bullet and ordered and I am so glad I did.

I ordered it Friday and it was delivered this morning (Monday) the chair was very well packed and protected inside the packaging. It took five minutes to assemble and is very very sturdy. Baby Annabell fits into it perfectly and I know we will have one very happy little girl on Christmas morning.

We have also ordered the matching bed with storage drawers and that was also delivered quickly, well packaged and looks great.

You wont be disappointed and neither will your little princess!

Kyoto - Solid Wood Storage Telephone / End Table - Wenge
Kyoto - Solid Wood Storage Telephone / End Table - Wenge

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, 23 Jan. 2011
Wanted a small dark wood table for my hallway but didnt want to spend a fortune. This product was a good price and was easy to build. Ours arrived with a scratched top but the customer service staff were very friendly and a new one was sent straight away and very well packaged. The drawer is small but handy for keeping gloves and bits in.

Brabantia WallFix Retractable Washing Line with Fabric Cover, 24 m - Silver
Brabantia WallFix Retractable Washing Line with Fabric Cover, 24 m - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars great invention!, 23 Jan. 2011
This product is an excellent idea not just for those with limited space but for those who like things to look neat and dont want washing lines hanging all over their garden. It comes with the all weather cover and has been well protected during this harsh winter weather. It is very easy to install and use and you can fit plenty on it. Try to position it where you get plenty of sunlight and catch the breeze to get the best results from it though.

Tippitoes Max Viz Stroller
Tippitoes Max Viz Stroller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toddler stroller!, 23 Jan. 2011
This stroller is perfect for toddlers. Would not recommend for babies under one though. It arrived Saturday morning and I put my two year old in it to try it out - could not get her out of it for forty minutes! It is very comfortable (so she tells me!) The colour is bright but not garish. It looks a lot more expensive than it is and the small attention to details on the trim are really nice. I have had two Mamas&Papas strollers which have broken and this one definitly feels sturdier. Time will tell I guess but at the moment I couldn't be happier with it. Money well spent.