Profile for Mrs. J. M. Gritt > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. M. Gritt

Mrs. J. M. Gritt

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, 8 Nov. 2014
Ordered three tubes of this product one had burst in transit so very messy! I have used No-Ad for years and I am not convinced that this is the bona-fide product, it does not smell like the cream that comes in the larger bottles. I will have to wait for my winter holiday to try it out, hopefully i will be proved wrong!

So You Think You're a Hipster?: Cautionary case studies from the city streets
So You Think You're a Hipster?: Cautionary case studies from the city streets
by Kara Simsek

5.0 out of 5 stars Billy, 17 April 2013
Great book. Very well written, covers almost every hipster I have ever met. We have a new game, Hipster Spotting! First one with a full set wins!

Wilson ProStaff HMI III Putter Mens - Right Hand
Wilson ProStaff HMI III Putter Mens - Right Hand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Putter, 24 Feb. 2012
I am new to golf and my golf-pro recommended this putter. I had to have it shortened slightly as I am a female but it is very comfortable to use.It has a nice feel to it. The delivery was on time, the putter was very well packaged and was exactly as described. I would not hesitate to go back to the seller again.

High Heels and a Head Torch: The Essential Guide For Girls Who Backpack
High Heels and a Head Torch: The Essential Guide For Girls Who Backpack
by Chelsea Duke

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery, 13 Jan. 2010
I bought this book for my daughter as she is going travelling this year. I first heard of the book through a review in a Sunday supplement. She thinks it is great, lots of funny stuff, quite lighthearted but good info as well.

The Complete World of Greek Mythology (Complete Series)
The Complete World of Greek Mythology (Complete Series)
by Richard Buxton

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Jan. 2010
Bought as a xmas gift for my daughter. I chose it through other reviews and she wasn't disappointed. The book arrived quickly despite the weather conditions and was beautifully protected in a good quality plastic wrapping.